Basics of Motion Reflection Theory (MRT)
|Title||Basics of Motion Reflection Theory (MRT)|
|Author(s)||Anatoly A Denisov|
|Keywords||Motion, Reflection, Electron, Charge, Lorentz, Gravitational waves|
|No. of pages||37|
Here we set a rational theory of high velocity motion, which takes into consideration some effects, caused by its inadequate reflection by the environment and measurement instrumentation, the above-mentioned theory being entitled to replace the irrational and inadequate theory of relativity, which seems to be erroneous and contradictory to common sense. In this work we:
- Show the electric origins of mass, as well as of strong or weak coupling (interaction), and also of mass invariability in the process of motion.
- Show the fallacy of relativistic energy and the inapplicability of the Lorentz transformation for the case of electrodynamics.
- Give a description of a new electrostrictive field and its longtitudinal waves.
- Show the impossibility of gravitational waves and the instantaneousness of gravitational data propagation.
- Explain the nature of ball lightning, of the electron, of the neutrino, and define the mass of the latter.