From Natural Philosophy Wiki
Here you will find people, books, and scientific papers on cosmology but unlike Wikipedia, you will find criticisms of black holes, the big bang, and dark matter as well.
Pages in category "Cosmology"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 544 total." ' 1 2 5 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W (previous page) (next page)
- Testing the Hypothesis of Redshift Quantization in Iwanowska Galaxy Lines Connected with our Galaxy and M31
- The 27K Cosmic Background Radiation Within an Expanding Universe
- The empirical basis for the equivalence principle: the EPF revisited--Once again
- The General Relativistic Perspective
- The Relativistic Space-Time Perspective
- The SO-FLINE-BEC Model of Universal Origins (1973-2008): Fulfilling the Predictions of Einstein, Descartes, Planck, Kuhn, et al
- The Tron Theory: A novel concept for the Ether and Matter
- The Theory of Cosmic Aberration: New Interpretation of the Hubble Red Shifts
- No God Particle Renders Particle Accelerators Useless
- Theory of Non-expanding Universe
- Gabriel Thierrin
- Time Counting in a Distant Galaxy: Is the Universe Really Expanding?
- The Time of Perihelion Passage and the Longitude of Perihelion of Nemesis
- Time Resolved Images from the Center of the Galaxy Appear to Counter General Relativity
- Time Variance Gravitational Wave Detector
- Tired Light and Type Ia Supernovae Observations
- The Top 30 Problems with the Big Bang
- The Top 50 Problems with the Big Bang
- The True Meaning of Einstein's Relativity
- Josef Tsau
- On the Unexplained Density of Exoplanet TrES-4
- Unified Theory's Gravitation as Interaction via Sharmon Medium
- Unified Theory's Non-expanding Universe Replaces Big Bang & Steady State Theories of Expanding Universe
- Unified Theory's Wave-Quantum Unity of Light
- Unified Theory: Alternative to Mainstream Physics, Cosmology & More
- Unified Theory (Lulu.com) Preview
- Unified Theory and Relativity Imbroglio
- Uniqueness, Self Belonging and Intercourse in Nature - new version
- Unity of G with EM
- The Universe Began as a Great Fire, Not a "Big Bang"
- A Universe Older Than Itself?
- Universes, Black Holes and Elementary Particles
" ' 1 2 5 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W (previous page) (next page)