From Natural Philosophy Wiki
Here you will find people, books, and scientific papers on cosmology but unlike Wikipedia, you will find criticisms of black holes, the big bang, and dark matter as well.
Pages in category "Cosmology"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 544 total." ' 1 2 5 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W (previous page) (next page)
- A Possible Anomaly in Galactic Recessional Speed Alleged to Increase with Universal Distance
- Milos Abadzic
- Towards an Absolute Cosmic Distance Gauge by using Redshift Spectra from Light Fatigue
- Accelerating Expansion of the Universe: Yes or No?
- Adriaan van Maanen's Challenge to the Expanding Universe
- The Aether, Inertia and Cosmology
- Aethro-Kinematics: The Reinstatement of Common Sense - an Alternate Solution to the Problems of Theoretical Physics and Cosmology
- Sol Aisenberg
- The ALFA Model: Absolute Lab Frame and Flexible Aether
- Alfred Noble Flea Market of Physics and Academia
- Alleged Extended Lifetimes of Atmospheric Muons – Does This Really Confirm Relativity?
- An Alternative Picture of the Structure of Galaxies
- An Analysis of 900 Rotation Curves of Southern Sky Spiral Galaxies: Are the Dynamics Constrained to Discrete States?
- Analytic Description of Cosmic Phenomena Using the Heaviside Field
- Roger J Anderton
- Another Aftershock for the Big Bang
- What, If Anything, is the Anthropic Cosmological Principle Telling Us?
- Application of Thermodynamics of Cosmology
- Applications of Dimensional Analysis to Cosmology and Atomic Theory
- Applications of a Geometric Expansion Model to Cosmology
- Arguments for the Invalidity of the Relativistic Big Bang Idea
- Ingvar Astrand
" ' 1 2 5 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W (previous page) (next page)