There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
From Natural Philosophy Wiki
Pages in category "Particle Physics"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- A Model of the Physical World: A Speculative Essay in Natural Philosophy
- Nikos Alexandris
- Astroparticle, Particle And Space Physics, Detectors And Medical Physics Applications: Proceedings of the 10th Conference Villa Olmo, Como Italy 8-12 October 2007
- Atoms, Stars and Minds: Synthesizing an Elementary Particle That Comprehends Itself (FBP Copernican Series, V. 3)
- Einstein, Podolsky, and Rosen Paradox in Atomic, Nuclear, and Particle Physics
- Electrodynamics of a Particle Accelerated to the Speed of Light with Constant Mass
- Electromagnetic Interactions and Particle Physics
- Elementary Particle Physics: Science or Dogma?
- The Enigmatic Electron (Fundamental Theories of Physics)
- Errors in Particle Physics
- Explanation of How the Speed of Light May be Exceeded without Violating the Requirement of Infinite Energy
- Hugh Pizzi
- Planck's Constant and Pi: A Unified Wave Theory for Particles and Bioforms
- The Power of (Alpha): Electron Elementary Particle Generation With (Alpha)-Quantized Lifetimes and Mass
- The Precise Positron and Electron
- The Present Status of the Quantum Theory of Light (Fundamental Theories of Physics)
- Proposal for Wavelength Meter in Motion to Test the Invariance of Light Speed