This is a repository of scientific papers by scientists and critical thinkers working outside the mainstream. These scientific papers for the most part only contain the title, abstract, and information about the paper. Sometimes a link to the full paper is provided. If you are author of one of the papers in this wiki and wish to put the content there, please feel free to contact us and we will give you editing permission.
Pages in category "Scientific Paper"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 6,092 total." ' 1 2 3 4 5 ? A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z (previous page) (next page)
- Y-Bias and Angularity: The Dynamics of Self-Organizing Criticality
- Y-Bias & Angularity: The Dynamics of Self-Organizing Criticality From the Zero Point to Infinity
- The Hundred Year Detour
- 100 Years of Cavity Resonator Development
- Ten Years of Cold Fusion: Trends and Lessons
- 350 Years in Hiding: Kepler's-Newton's Time Dependent Equations
- 500 years of wrong astronomy
- Yes, Moving Clocks Run Slowly, but is Time Dilated?
- Yo Yo Game
- Young's Experiment and Gravity
- Young's Twin Slit Experiment Explained on a Particle Basis
- The Yukawa Lagrangian Density is Inconsistent with the Hamiltonian
- Yukawa-type Effects in Satellites Dynamics
- Yukawa-Type Potential Effects in the Anomalistic Period of Celestial Bodies
- Z-infinity Space
- The Z-Pinch Morphology of Supernova 1987A and Electric Stars
- Zapper III Report
- The Zero Acceleration Discontinuity and Absolute Simultaneity
- From Zero to Infinity and Back in Zero Time
- Zero Mass Loss Thruster Devices
- Zero Point Energy
- Zero Point Energy and the Dirac Equation
- Zero Point Energy and Giantism in Fossils
- Zero Point Energy, Light and Time
- Zero Point Energy and the Redshift
- Zero Point Energy and Relativity
- Zero Point Energy and Subatomic Particle Mass
- Zero Velocity Must be Relative
- Zero-Energy Space Cancels the Need for Dark Energy
- Zero-Point Energy in Communication
- How Can the Zero-Point Energy Become an Energy Source?
- Zero-Point Energy: A New Prime Mover? Engineering Requirements for Energy Production & Propulsion from Vacuum Fluctuations
- Can the Zero-Point Energy be Tapped as an Energy Source?
- Can Zero-Point Phenomena Truly be the Origin of Inertia?
- The Zeropoint Field: No Longer a Ghost
- ZPE in Hydrogen Production
- Zur allgemeinen Relativit?t - Nicht alles ist relativ
- Zur Dominanz der Elektrodynamik bei der Erarbeitung der Quantenphysik
- Zur Kausalit?t (Ursache und Wirkung)
- Zur Theorie der nichteinsteinschen-poincareschen Relativit?tstheorie
" ' 1 2 3 4 5 ? A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z (previous page) (next page)