Daniel P Fitzpatrick
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Daniel P. Fitzpatrick
|Born||December 21, 1932|
|Residence||Deer Lodge, TN, United States|
* Class B Amateur Radio license 1946
- Class A Amateur Radio license 1947
- U.S. 2nd Class Radio License 1948
- Private Pilot license 1949
- He graduated from Linden High School 1950 with a notation under his picture that said, "Science is the key to life."
- Served from 1951 - 1954 in the U.S. Army Signal Corps
- Airframe and Powerplant mechanic license 1955
- U.S. 1st Class Radio License 1958
- Several Associate Degrees from Miami Dade Jr College
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Florida Atlantic University
- All the credits for a Masters Degree from Florida International University but his 100 page Masters thesis was lost. His lawyer told him the University was never going to admit it was their mistake. Fitzpatrick was working for Pan American Airlines and also building a house, all by himself, at that time and never pursued the matter further.