Eric P Dollard
Eric P. Dollard
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1952|
|Residence||San Francisco, CA, United States|
|Known for||New Energy, Tesla|
Eric Dollard is the only man known to be able to accurately reproduce many of Tesla's experiments with Radiant Energy and wireless transmission of power. This is because he understands that conventional electrical theory only includes half of the story.
Borderland Sciences, PO Box 429, Garberville, CA 95440
- 1986 - "Condensed Intro to Tesla Transformers" (Read in full)
- 1982 - "Introduction to Dielectric & Magnetic Discharges in Electrical Windings" (Read in full)
- - "Free-Energy Research: A Collection of Contributions to the Journal of Borderland Research" (Read in full)
- - "Symbolic Representation of the Alternating Electric Wave" (Read in full)
- - "Symbolic Representation of the Generalized Electric Wave" (Read in full)
- - "Theory of Wireless Power"