Fitzpatrick's Theory of Everything
From Natural Philosophy Wiki
|Author||Daniel P Fitzpatrick|
In this you will see the universe's building principle Chapters:
- Why can't anyone give us a Theory of Everything?
- What went wrong
- One more even worse problem
- Local gauge invariance
- Fitzpatrick's "A" laws
- Chemical Bonding
- Einstein's cosmological constant; the electron's charge and a bit more
- The big picture
- Gravity and the "bad quarter"
- Transformers, motors & generators
- Various other forms of magnetism
- Inertia & angular momentum
- Steady-State plus de Broglie
- Proof of Einstein's principle of equivalence using the "A" Laws
- Light & Planck's constant
- Einstein's gravity wave prediction
- Space-time & Who are you?
- Einstein called this his "Biggest Blunder".
- Tiny Clusters of Matter
- Summing this all up
- Getting away from the subject