|Born||April 4, 1949|
|Known for||Expanding Earth|
A geologist who works using the theory of expanding earth. He has published numerous works on the expanding earth theory.
- 2008 - "The Expanding Earth: A Sound Idea for the New Millenium" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Great And Old Earthquakes Against Great And Old Paradigms ? Paradoxes, Historical Roots, Alternative Answers" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "[[Is Large Scale Subduction Made Unlikely By The
Mediterranean Deep Seismicity? ]]" (Read in full)
- 2007 - "Fossils, frogs, floating islands and expanding Earth in changing-radius cartography" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Are Artificial Satellites Orbits Influenced by an Expanding Earth?" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "Criticisms of the Subduction Concept" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "[[Are subduction zones actually mantle wedges
upduction? ? A new interpretation of the Mediterranean arcs]]" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "Earth's Rotation, Shape and Gravity" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "Ott Christoph Hilgenberg in twentieth-century geophysics" (Read in full)
- 2001 - "Releaions Among Expanding earth, TPW, and Polar Motion" (Read in full)
- 1999 - "The Global Paleogeographical Reconstruction of the Triassic and the Paleoposiont of India" (Read in full)
- 1998 - "Paleogeographic Reconstructions of Compatible with Earth Dilatation" (Read in full)
- 1994 - "Earth Complexity vs. Plate Tectonic Simplicity"
- 1993 - "Relocation of Paleopoles on Variable Radius Earth Models"
- 1989 - "Palaeopoles on an Expanding Earth: A Comparison Between Synthetic and Real Data Sets" (Read in full)