|Born||January 17, 1937|
|Residence||Santa Fe, NM, United States|
|Known for||Special Relativity Electrodynamics, Ampere's Law, Coulomb's Law, Electric Vehicles|
I was born in the Hill Country of Texas in a farm house. I grew up at various places in Texas including Archer City, Texas where the "Last Picture Show" was filmed. I spent some years in Oklahoma and eventually graduated in '59 from the University of Oklahoma with a B.S. in EE. From there attended the University of Texas where I was a teacher assistant in the EE Department. In '61 I graduated there with a M.S. EE degree. Subsequent education occurred at Southern Methodist University and at the University of Texas at Dallas. I got married and had three children. I got divorced in '79 and married again in '85. Then divorced again in '90. I been single ever since.
My working career was mostly in the R&D area of several companies. Most noticeable was the work with Texas Instruments with government products.
Currently, I am enjoying semi-retirement converting an old '84 VW Rabbit into an electric car. I am having sucess in that area. I have written several physics papers most of which can be found on my web site.
- 2010 - "Force and Rotation" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "SR Theory of Electrodynamics for Relatively Moving Charges" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "A Different Approach on Elementary Particles" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Experiment with Ampere?s Law and the Current Element" (Read in full)
- 2004 - "Mass Changes and Potential-Energy Changes Unified" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "Energy Storage in Inductors and Amp?re's Law" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "Unified 'No Field' Theory and the Bohr Atom" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "Theoretical Derivation of Ampere's Law" (Read in full)