Jeffrey M Lee
Jeffrey M. Lee
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1954|
|Residence||Temecula, CA, United States|
|Known for||Fine Structure Constant|
Jeff Lee graduated from Pasadena City College with a degree in electronics and was a member of the Natural Philosophy Alliance for several years. He is now the manager and director of the CENTER for REALITY PHYSICS located in Temecula California. He has recently published a book entitled: ?The GOD CIPHER? illustrating how Time Dilation was used to both design and structure the orbits of the Bohr Hydrogen Atom. This new discovery, by interconnecting Time Dilation to atomic structure now, for the first time ever in the history of Physics, exposes the direct mathematical connection between Quantum Mechanics and Space-time Physics, which has eluded Theoretical Physics Academia for the past three-quarters of a century.
- 2010 - "The Real Reason Special Relativity Theory Will Never be Compatible with Quantum Mechanics" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Only a ?Higg-ment? of Their Imagination"
- 2005 - "The True Value of the Fine Structure Constant Revealed" (Read in full)
- 2004 - "The SpaceTime-Quantum Math Path" (Read in full)
- 1997 - "Non-Linear Time Motion and the Cause of Gravity"
- 1997 - "Time Squared"
- 2008 - "The God Cipher" (Read in full)
- 1995 - "The Reality of Physics" (Read in full)
- 1994 - "Relativity, Causality & Reality" (Read in full)