|Born||November 20, 1962|
|Residence||Holualoa, HI, United States|
|Known for||New Energy, Resonance, Unification|
Nassim Haramein was born in Geneva, Switzerland in 1962. As early as 9 years old, Nassim was already developing the basis for a unified hyperdimensional theory of matter and energy, which he eventually called the "Holofractographic Universe."
Nassim has spent most of his life researching the fundamental geometry of hyperspace, studying a variety of fields from theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology and chemistry to anthropology and ancient civilizations. Combining this knowledge with a keen observation of the behavior of nature, he discovered a specific geometric array that he found to be fundamental to creation, and the foundation for his Unified Field Theory emerged.
This unification theory, known as the Haramein-Rauscher metric, is a new solution to Einstein's Field Equations that incorporates torque and Coriolis effects. Laying down the foundation of what could be a fundamental change in our current understandings of physics and consciousness, this groundbreaking theory has now been delivered to the scientific community through peer-reviewed papers and presentations at international physics conferences.
Fluent in both French and English, Mr. Haramein has been giving lectures and seminars on his unification theory for over 10 years, mostly in the U.S. and Canada. His lectures are multimedia presentations that lead his audiences through the validity of his theories with observational and theoretical data. He has presented at such institutions as the Department of Physics at Georgia Tech, the Department of Physics at Iowa State University, and Fellows of the Department of Education at the University of Montreal, and his unification model has now been delivered to the American Physical Society.
In addition to his scientific papers, Mr. Haramein imparts this theory in a layman's paper, a 4 DVD set entitled "Crossing the Event Horizon: Rise to the Equation," and his international speaking tours.
In the past 20 years, Mr. Haramein has directed research teams of physicists, electrical engineers, mathematicians and other scientists. He has founded a non-profit organization, the Resonance Project Foundation, where, as the Director of Research, he continues exploring unification principles and their implications in our world today. The foundation is actively developing a research park on the island of Hawai'i where science, sustainability, green technology, and permaculture come together.
Papers delivered at the APS (American Physical Society)
Videos of APS presentations
Abstracts of APS presentations
Spinors, Twistors, Quaternions, and the ?Spacetime? Torus Topology
Scale Unification ? A Universal Scaling Law For Organized Matter
Collective Coherent Oscillation Plasma Modes In Surrounding Media of Black Holes and Vacuum Structure - Quantum Processes with Considerations of Spacetime Torque and Coriolis Forces
The Origin of Spin: A Consideration of Torque and Coriolis Forces in Einstein's Field Equations and Grand Unification Theory
- 2009 - "The Schwarzschild Proton" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Scale Unification ? A Universal Scaling Law For Organized Matter" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Spacetime Torque as a Universal Parameter for Cosmogenesis"
- 2007 - "Spinors, Twistors, Quaternions, and the ?Spacetime? Torus Topology" (Read in full)
- 2004 - "Collective Coherent Oscillation Plasma Modes In Surrounding Media of Black Holes and Vacuum Structure - Quantum Processes with Considerations of Spacetime Torque and Coriolis Forces " (Read in full)
- 2004 - "The Origin of Spin: A Consideration of Torque and Coriolis Forces in Einstein's Field Equations and Grand Unification Theory" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "A Consideration of Torsion and Coriolis Effects in Einstein's Field Equations" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "The Quest for the Higgs Boson and the Planck Black Hole Production at the CERN Large Hadron Collider" (Read in full)
- 2006 - Crossing the Event Horizon (Video Demonstration)