Paul A LaViolette
|Paul A. LaViolette|
|Born||November 8, 1947|
|Known for||New Energy, Metaphysics, Experiments, Antigravity, Cosmology|
Paul Alex LaViolette hails from Schenectady, New York, and earned his BA from Johns Hopkins (1969), MBA from the University of Chicago (1973) and PhD from Portland State University (1983). His early interest in solar energy led him to explore other alternative energy sources, in which he he become a leading expert. As a patent examiner, LaViolette has been exposed to a wide range of innovative ideas.
LaViolette is the author of The Talk of the Galaxy, Earth Under Fire, Genesis of the Cosmos (Beyond the Big Bang), Subquantum Kinetics, and editor of A Systems View of Man. He has also published many original papers in physics, astronomy, climatology, systems theory, and psychology. He received his BA in physics from Johns Hopkins, his MBA from the University of Chicago, and PhD from Portland State University and is currently president of the Starburst Foundation (http://home.earthlink.net/~gravitics/Starburst.html), an interdisciplinary scientific research institute. He has ongoing interests in metaphysics, mysticism, and music.
- "An Introduction to Subquantum Kinetics..." Intl. J. Gen. Sys., V11 pp. 281-345.
- 1993 - "A Homemade Power Supply for Electrogravitics Experiments"
- 1993 - "A Theory of Electrogravitics"
- 1993 - "The U.S. Anti-gravity Squadron"
- 1992 - "Electrogravitics: Back to the Future"
- 1991 - "Subquantum Kinetics: Exploring the Crack in the First Law"
- 1990 - "Detecting Galactic Superwaves: An Appeal to Scalar Wave Astronomers"
- 1990 - "A Tesla Wave Physics for a Free Energy Universe"
- 2008 - "Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFOs, and Classified Aerospace Technology" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Decoding the Message of the Pulsars: Intelligent Communication from the Galaxy" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "Earth Under Fire: Humanity's Survival of the Ice Age" (Read in full)
- 2003 2nd ed - "Subquantum Kinetics: A Systems Approach to Physics and Cosmology" (Read in full)
- 1995 - "Beyond the Big Bang: Ancient Myth and the Science of Continuous Creation" (Read in full)