Universities Asleep at the Switch
From Natural Philosophy Wiki
|Author||Daniel P Fitzpatrick|
Chapters: # How wrong are these universities?
- Trading Ampere's Laws for all our present science laws
- Isn't this an expanding universe?
- Surroundings and Binding Energy
- Vector and Scalar Quantities
- In the formula E=mc2, what does c2 imply?
- Our concept of Motion
- Mach's Principle versus an Expanding Universe
- Using the right rules and the right reference frame
- The picture you should look at
- Gravity, Inertial Mass and Hurricanes
- Generators, Motors and Transformers
- Energy & Mass
- A Steady-State Universe
- Angle of lock on
- Light and Planck's Constant
- Einstein's gravity wave prediction & more
- The Big Bang & more
- The very end