Vladimir B Ginzburg
Vladimir B. Ginzburg
|Born||June 6, 1935|
|Residence||Pittsburgh, PA, United States|
|Nationality||Russian / USA|
|Known for||Vortex Theory, Unification, Toroidal Ring|
|Fields||Mechanical Engineer, Inventor|
Vladimir B. Ginzburg was born in Moscow, Russia. He received an M.S. degree in mechanical engineering (1961) and a Ph.D. degree in technical sciences (1968). He moved to the United States with his family in 1974 where his principal occupation was the development of computer models for simulation of technological processes. This work led to the publication of two books: Steel Rolling Technology (1989) and High-Quality Steel Rolling (1993). The author of numerous articles related to engineering, Vladimir Ginzburg holds over 60 U.S. and foreign patents. In parallel with his work in engineering, he conducts intensive research in physics. The main topic of his research is the vortex theory. He presented the results of his research in several scientific papers and three books. In this book he outlines the history of the vortex theory along with the basic concept of the 3-dimensional spiral string theory (3D-SST) that explores several exciting aspects of nature.
- 2015 - "The Essence of the Universal Spacetime Theory (UST)"
- 2011 - "Basic Concept of 3-Dimensional Spiral String Theory (3D-SST)" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "The Origin of the Universe: Part 1 Toryces" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Three-Dimensional Spiral String Theory"
- 2006 - "The Unification of Forces"
- 2004 - "The Relativistic Torus and Helix as the Prime Elements of Nature"
- 2000 - "Unified Spiral Field, Matter and Aether: An Introduction to Spiral Field Theory"
- 1999 - "Nuclear Implosion"
- 1998 - "Double Helical and Double Toroidal Spiral Fields " (Read in full)
- 1997 - "Structure of Atoms and Fields " (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Prime Elements of Ordinary Matter, Dark Matter & Dark Energy" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "The Unification of Strong, Gravitational & Electric Forces" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "Unified Spiral Nature of the Quantum & Relativistic Universe" (Read in full)
- 1999 - "Unified Spiral Field and Matter: A Story of a Great Discovery" (Read in full)
- 1996 - "Spiral Grain of the Universe: In Search of the Archimedes File" (Read in full)
- 2004 - Relativistic Torus and Helix as Prime Centers of Energy (Video Lecture)