From Natural Philosophy Wiki
Revision as of 09:05, 30 December 2016 by DeHilster (Created page with "These are the reasons why the Natural Philosophy Wikipedia exists and the rules that govern it. ==Why We Are Closed to Public Editing== * Open wikis by nature are consensus-b...")
These are the reasons why the Natural Philosophy Wikipedia exists and the rules that govern it.
Why We Are Closed to Public Editing
- Open wikis by nature are consensus-based which is not
- Open wikis lead to marginalizing criticism of mainstream science
- Open wikis lead to marginalizing and "pseudofying" scientific alternatives
- Open wiki gatekeepers are arrogant and for the most part "Intellectuals" and not "critical thinkers"
Rules for this Wikipedia
- All criticisms that have scientific merit will be allowed and described in a neutral manner
- Scientific knowledge will not be judged by an author's credentials
- Scientific knowledge will not be judged by count of references to that knowledge, work, or person
- Politics, conspiracy theories, UFOs, and religious knowledge is not allowed