"Big Bang" or "Steady State"?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Title||\"Big Bang\" or \"Steady State\"?|
|Read in full||Link to paper|
|Author(s)||Mogens True Wegener|
|No. of pages||15|
Read the full paper here
Revised version (30.12.2008). In the present paper it is shown how it is possible to use the strict "light principle" as a point of departure for deriving three new "steady state" models of the universe which are at variance with the Robertson Walker Metric but fulfill Milne's cosmological principle.
A. Introduction # A simple derivation of LT
- Importance of the gamma-factor
- The formal reduction of LT to GT
- From "big bang" to "steady state"
- Our basis: the strict "light principle"
- The cosmological principle of Milne
- A new model of continuous creation
- Two asymptotic approximations
- The gamma-factor in disguise