Alexander A Scarborough
Alexander A. Scarborough
|Born||May 15, 1923|
|Died||May 6, 2016|
|Residence||LaGrange, GA, United States|
|Known for||Expanding Earth, Planetary Motion, Solar System, Origin of Hydrocarbon Fuels|
|Fields||Chemist, Chemical Engineer|
I, Alexander Alan Scarborough, am a Georgia native. The past 35 years of my research has resulted in the Fourth and Fifth Laws of Planetary Motion that, along with Kepler's First Three Laws, reveal much about our Solar System: its dynamic, fiery birth, how and why the ten original planets became geometrically spaced, the small changes in orbital velocities and distances of planets from the Sun since its origin, plus why and how its nine remaining planets are evolving through five stages of evolution at rates in accord with size and distance from the Sun. My LB/FLINE (Little Bangs/Five Laws of Planetary Motion-Internal Nucleosynthesis-Evolution) model takes the reader from the dark void of absolute-zero temperature to dense black holes (spheres) to galaxies, to multiple varieties of solar systems, and into the reasons Earth (and all planets) go through expansion cycles via internal nucleosynthesis (E=mc2). The above knowledge stems from my Energy Fuels Concept (1973-1980) that reveals the origin and intimate relationship of hydrocarbon fuels (gas, oil, coal) - not from fossils! My tenth cumulative edition on origins is scheduled for publication (2008) this summer: 325 pages, illustrated.
B.S. degree in Chemistry from the University of Georgia (1941-1944) B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering from Georgia Tech (1947-1949)
My career in Industrial Research and Development included innovation and development of new products, problem-solving and lab management with numerous patents. My concept of a durable double-density, washable Walk-Off mat, and subsequent solutions to problems spawned a multi-billion dollar industry on an international scale. Since my only A+ at Georgia Tech was earned on my Research and Development project there, it had seemed inevitable that my future lay in that direction.
- First Edition: Fuels: A New Theory (1973)
- Second Edition: Fuels: A New Theory (1975)
- "Evolution of Gas, Oil and Coal" (1975-1983)
- Third Edition: Undermining the Energy Crisis (1977)
- Fourth Edition: Undermining the Energy Crisis (1979)
- Fifth Edition: From Void to Energy to Universe (1980)
- Sixth Edition: New Concepts of Origins: With White Fire Laden (1986)
- Seventh Edition: The I-T-E-M Connection: How Planet Earth and Its Systems Were Made by Means of Natural Laws (1991)
- Eighth Edition: The Spacing of Planets: The Solution to a 400-Year Mystery (1996)
- Ninth Edition: New Principles of Origins and Evolution: Revolutionary Paradigms of Beauty, Power and Precision (2002)
- Tenth Edition: Origins of Universal Systems: A Brief History of "The Right Answers...Simple and Beautiful" (2007-2008)
All research and publications were accomplished without government grants which, unfortunately, were unattainable for revolutionary ideas against the Big Bang Theory. "It was the 'worst' of times; it was the worst of times."
- 2011 - "From Void to Energy to Universal Systems in 15 Stages of Beautiful Continuity" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "The SO-FLINE-BEC Model of Universal Origins (1973-2008): Fulfilling the Predictions of Einstein, Descartes, Planck, Kuhn, et al." (Read in full)
- 2009 - "The Expanding Earth"
- 2009 - "The LB-FLINE-BEC Macrocosm of Universal Origins: Guidelines to a Theory of Everything" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Origins of Universal Systems: Guidelines to a Macrocosmic/Microcosmic TOE"
- 2009 - "Questions for Discussion on 'Origins of Universal Systems': A Brief History of the Right Answers, Simple and Beautiful"
- 2009 - "Recent Discoveries Continue to Confirm Scientific Validity of the LB-FLINE-BEC Macrocosm"
- 2008 - "The Proposed BB/LB/FLINE Concept: Unifying a Modified Big Bang with the LB/FLINE Model of Universal Origins and Evolution"
- 2008 - "20 Questions and 20 Answers You Should Know About Origins and Evolution of Universal Systems"
- 2008 - "Twenty Selected Ideas Fundamental to the LB/FLINE Model of Universal Origins"
- 2007 - "The LB/FLINE Model of Universal Origins: From Superstrings to Planets "
- 2007 - "The Revised Fourth and New Fifth Laws of Planetary Motion "
- 2006 - "Asteroid or Comet? That is the Question"
- 2006 - "Origins of Universal Systems: From Myth to Reality in Twelve Giant Steps and 2500 Years"
- 2006 - "What is a Planet?"
- 2005 - "The Cosmic Microwave Background: A New Perspective on the 2.7 K Radiation"
- 2005 - "Origins of Universal Systems: A Change in Direction of Scientific Thought"
- 2004 - "A New Fourth Law of Planetary Motion and its Ramifications"
- 2004 - "On the Origin of Hydrocarbon Fuels"
- 2003 - "Bringing the Copernican Revolution on Full Circle Via a New Fourth Law of Planetary Motion"
- 2003 - "Origin and Evolution of Planetary Systems"
- 2002 - "Origins and Evolution of Planetary Systems: Bringing the Copernican Revolution Full Circle"
- 2000 - "On the Spacing of the Planets: A New Fourth Law of Planetary Motion"
- 1999 - "Definitive Insights into the Origins of Solar Systems and the Orbital Spacing and Evolution of Planets"
- 1998 - "On the Spacing of the Planets: Corroboration of the Proposed Fourth Law of Planetary Motion"
- 1997 - "The Spacing of Planets: A Cogent Paradigm of the Origins and Evolution of the Planets"
- 1986 - "Characterization of Natural Gas, Oil and Coal Deposits with Regard to Distribution Depth, and Trace Elements Content"
- 1976 - "Alternate Energy Sources VI"
- 2008 - "Origins of Universal Systems" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "New Principles of Origins and Evolution: Revolutionary Paradigms of Beauty" (Read in full)
- 1996/2000 - "The Spacing of Planets: The Solution to a 400-Year Mystery" (Read in full)
- 1991 - "The ITEM Connection: How Planet Earth and Its Systems Were Made by Means of Natural Laws" (Read in full)
- 1986 - "New Concepts of Origins: With White Fire Laden" (Read in full)
- 1977/1979 - "Undermining the Energy Crisis" (Read in full)
- 1975 - "Fuels: A New Theory (Second Edition)"