|Known for||Viktor Schauberger, Implosion|
Callum Coats is an authority on the work of Viktor Schauberger, and a founder of The Institute of Ecological Technology, a distributed self-organizing research institute, with a focus on non-conventional ideas and solutions within ecological technology. The Institute's focus is on practical applications and on becoming aware of our interconnectedness with nature. It was formed in the late 70s, inspired a lot by some ideas by the Austrian Viktor Schauberger and has undergone a series of metamorphoses, but can be seen as a focus point for groups interested in non-conventional ecological ideas and solutions.
- 1995 - "Trees Tune Into Radio Waves"
- 1993 - "The Magic and Majesty of Water: The Natural Eco-Technological Theories of Viktor Schauberger"
- 2001 - "Energy Evolution (Eco-Technology Series, Volume 4)" (Read in full)
- 2001 - "The Fertile Earth: Natures Energies in Agriculture, Soil Fertilisation and Forestry (Eco-Technology Series, Volume 3)" (Read in full)
- 1998 - "The Water Wizard: The Extraordinary Properties of Natural Water (Eco-Technology Series, Volume 1)" (Read in full)