|Born||February 1, 1943|
|Known for||Alternative paradigms, Analytical philosophy, Ether, Angular momentum, Fluid mechanics|
|Fields||Fluid Mechanics Engineer|
Christian Sutterlin is a fluid mechanics dipl. engineer from ENSEEIHT Toulouse (1967) and Navy officer.
Publisher: EDITIONS D'ASSAILLY (Owner)
EDITIONS D'ASSAILLY will published in November 2015 a new issue of Jean de Climont dissident list. Most links have been updated and many new added; many email addresses have been added. Some duplicate names and most names without any information have been removed.
It includes now nearly 8000 dissident names with home pages address and information about their works. The list is published under the form of a book (directory) in HTML format.
The Jean de Climont list is available in GOOGLE BOOKS and through the ASSAILLY homepage.
All books of Jean de Climont are also available through ASSAILLY homepage.
- 2014 - "Electron beams magnetic field is not a result of electron motion but of their intrinsic magnetic moment" (Read in full)
- 2012 - "Some comments about Mr Einstein first 1905 paper : ?Concerning an Heuristic Point of View Toward the Emission and Transformation of Light?." (Read in full)
- 2012 - "The "multiple photon", an alternative to the single particle photon." (Read in full)
- 2011 - "[[The Stacy McGaugh Law: The Link Between Galaxies, Rotation Speed Link and Visible Mass
- 2009 - "Gravity Probe B Experiment: A Failure?"
- 2000 - "[[Electron beams magnetic field
]]" (Read in full)