Francisco J. Müller
Francisco J. Müller
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1939|
|Residence||Miami, FL, United States|
|Nationality||Cuban / USA resident|
|Known for||Natural Philosophy, Unipolar Induction, Relativity, Astrophysics|
|Fields||Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Independent Researcher, Musician|
Francisco Javier Müller is an Cuban / American scientist who published numerous papers with the Natural Philosophy Alliance with some, showing Einstein's theory of relativity was wrong.
Francisco Javier Müller was born in Cuba in 1939. He studied four years of chemical engineering at Villanova University and after migrating to the USA he finished a master’s degree in physics from the University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, in 1993.,He was a Research Associate with the Department of Internal Medicine, University of Miami, for 28 years. He has been an Adjunct Professor of Physics and Astronomy with Florida International University, Miami, FL, USA, and Miami-Dade College (North campus), Miami, since 2002. He has shared his medical research and academic duties with a thirty-year private research program on electromagnetic unipolar induction, having presented conferences on the subject at various places in the U.S. and abroad, including St. Petersburg, Russia, in 1996. He has been the Director of the Varela Academy of Science (a subsidiary of the Varela Foundation, Inc.), Miami, since 1990
- 2010 - "The Doppler Effect of Absorption Spectral Lines in Moving Astronomic Bodies: How Can It Happen? (2010 John Chappell Memorial Lecture)" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Do We Really Understand Unipolar Induction?: A Comprehensive Theoretical and Experimental Study"
- 2009 - "Can The Motion of the Earth be Detected by a Laser Diffraction Experiment?"
- 2007 - "Causality, Natural Philosophy and the Present state of Physics "
- 2007 - "Electromagnetic Induction and Motor Action across Field-Free Regions "
- 2005 - "The Deconstruction of Einstein, and the Reconstruction of Human Intelligence in Physics and Elsewhere"
- 2005 - "Oersted's Experiment on a Balance"
- 2003 - "An Experimental Disproof of Special Relativity Theory (Unipolar Induction)" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "Some Problems Concerning Jupiter's Magnetic Field and Io's Flux Tube"
- 2002 - "On the Experimental Falsification of Einstein's and Lorentz's Special Relativity Theories"
- 2000 - "Experimental Test of the Normal and Retrograde Railgun Accelerators"
- 1999 - "Answer to a Question About the Hafele-Keating Experiment"
- 1998 - "Two Experiments That Invalidate Relativistic Electrodynamics"
- 1998 - "Fourteen Arguments Against Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity"
- 1998 - "Some Remarks About Newton's Third Law and Special Relativity"
- 1997 - "Discussion of Relativistic and Non-relativistic Theories of the Doppler Effect"
- 1997 - "The Distance between Two Bodies"
- 1997 - "Can Relativity Predict and Open Rotational Sagnac Effect and not an Open Orbital Sagnac Effect Simultaneously?"
- 1997 - "Are Rotating and Translating Electromagnetic Systems Essentially Different?"
- 1996 - "Energy Factors in the Homopolar Generator"
- 1996 - "Incompatibility of Maxwell's Flux Rule With Relativistic Electrodynamics"
- 1996 - "Mechanical and Non-Mechanical Models of the Aether"
- 1996 - "Recent Dissident Physics in Latin America"
- 1996 - "The Search for an "Absolute Motion" Generator"
- 1995 - "Connection between Relativity Theory and Atomic Bomb?"
- 1995 - "Non-Relativistic Induction"
- 1994 - "The Electromagnetic Synthesis as a Unification Theory: ..."
- 1994 - "Twelve Reasons and Two Experiments that Invalidate the..."
- 1994 - "Solar and Galactic Sagnac Effects Might be Hidden in Published GPS Data of 1985"
- 1994 - "A Survey of Problems Related to Faraday's Disc and Unipolar Induction"
- 1992 - "Further Remarks About The Barnett and Kennard Experiments (Letter to E. Laureti)"
- 1990 - "Unipolar Induction Experiments and Relativistic Electrodynamics"
- 1987 - "Seat of Unipolar Induction"