Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||November 23, 1923|
|Known for||Ether, Relativity|
Giuseppe Cannata was born in Acireale, November 23 1923. He graduated in physics (1949). Prof. Ordinary, and then Dean of Physics and Electrical Engineering at the Ist. Tecn. Watercraft of Trieste and Palermo. Assistant Professor of Physics II (Engineering) and Prof.. Instructed Physics (Engineering) at the University of Palermo, from 1966 to 1994.
- Physics - Electricity and Magnetism (pp. 454, Palermo 1973)
- Electromagnetic Waves (pp. 15, Palermo 1980)
- The Ether, This Unknown - Relativity and Electromagnetism (pp. 103, Palermo 1981), which supports the existence irrepressible light. Basic inconsistencies of relativity are restricted.
- 1999 - "Electromagnetism in Ether" (Read in full)
- 1999 - "Ether and Relativity" (Read in full)
- 1996 - "The Magnetic Vector Potential in the Equations of Maxwell "
- 1996 - "The Red-Shift Cosmic and the Assumption of the Big Bang"
- 1989 - "Mechanical Image of Electromagnetism"
- 1988 - "The Functions of State and the Consequences of the Clausius Inequality "