Harold E Puthoff
Harold E. Puthoff
|Born||June 30, 1936|
|Residence||Austin, TX, United States|
|Known for||New Energy, Paranormal|
Dr. Harold E. Puthoff is Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin. His present research interests range from theoretical studies concerning gravitation, inertia, cosmology and energy research, to laboratory studies of innovative approaches to energy generation and space propulsion.
A graduate of Stanford University in 1967, Dr. Puthoff's professional background spans more than four decades of research at General Electric, Sperry, the National Security Agency, Stanford University, SRI International, and, since 1985, as Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin. He has published numerous papers on electron-beam devices, lasers and quantum zero-point-energy effects, has patents issued in the laser, communications, and energy fields, and is co-author of a textbook Fundamentals of Quantum Electronics (Wiley, 1969). His awards and honors include a DoD Certificate of Commendation for Outstanding Performance.
Puthoff regularly serves various corporations, government agencies, the Executive Branch and Congress as consultant on leading-edge technologies and future technology trends; is a member and officer of several professional organizations; is listed in American Men and Women of Science, Who's Who in Science and Engineering, and Who's Who in the World; and has been designated a Fetzer Fellow (1991).
The Energetic Vacuum: Implications For Energy Research http://www.ldolphin.org/energetic.html
- Quantum Fluctuations Of Empty Space: A New Rosetta Stone In Physics?, Paper by Harold Puthoff, a copy.
- Letter From Hal Puthoff To The Editor Of Scientific American, NEN Vol. 5, No. 9, Jan. 1998.
- PBS Ask the Scientists: New Energy Age (Hal Puthoff and Steven Weinberg); Website Jan. 1998.
- Watson's, Greg, Home Page in Australia (Papers of Interest: Puthoff), Oct. 1997.
- Space Energy For Space Flight, NEN Vol. 5, No. 5, Sept. 1997.
- ZPF - Inertia, Gravity, & Mass, NEN Vol. 5, No. 5, Sept. 1997.
- Letter From Hal Puthoff (On SHARP Drive), NEN Vol. 4, No. 12, Apr. 1997.
- "Ground State of Hydrogen as a Zero-Point-Fluctuation Determined State," Physical Review D, V35, N12, pp. 3266-3269 (May 1987).
- "Gravity as a Zero-Point Fluctuation Force," Physical Review A, V39, N5, pp. 2333-2342 (Mar 1989).
- "Source of Vacuum Electromagnetic Zero-Point Energy," Physical Review A, V40, pp. 4857-4862 (1989).
- "Everything for Nothing," New Scientist, V127, N1727, pp. 525-555 (Jul 1990).
- "Reply to 'Comment on Gravity as a Zero-Point Fluctuation Force'," Physical Review D, V47, pp. 3454 (1993).
- "Extracting Energy and Heat from the Vacuum," Physical Review E, V48, N2, pp. 1562-1565 (Aug 1993). (with Daniel Cole)
- "Inertia as a Zero-Point Field Lorentz Force," Physical Review A, V49, N2, pp. 678-694 (Feb 1994). (with Bernard Haisch & [/php2/index.php?tab0=Scientists&tab1=Display&id=1230 Alfonso Rueda])
- 2006 - "Experimental Concepts for Generating Negative Energy in the Laboratory" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Review of Experimental Concepts for Studying the Quantum Vacuum Field " (Read in full)
- 2005 - "Levi?Civita Effect in the Polarizable Vacuum (PV) Representation of General Relativity" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "Polarizable-Vacuum (PV) Approach to General Relativity"
- 1998 - "Correlated Emission of Electrons"
- 1997 - "Physics of the Zero-Point Field: Implications for Inertia, Gravitation and Mass " (Read in full)
- 1996 - "Zero Point Energy "
- 1994 - "The 1-Watt Challenge"
- 1994 - "Alternative Energy Sources: Good News / Bad News and "The 1 Watt Challenge""
- 1991 - "Quantum Fluctuations of Empty Space: A New Rosetta Stone of Physics?" (Read in full)
- 1991 - "Zero Point Energy"
- 1990 - "The Energetic Vacuum: Implications for Energy Research"