Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Residence||Dayton, OH, United States|
|Known for||Differential Geometry, Parallelism, Field Theory, Relativity|
PhD student with interest in the history of field theory. Developing counter-argument to parallelism and differential geometry called Integral Geometry.
- 2016 - "A Proposed Fork in the Road of Relativity: Riemann's Euclidean Plane With Constant-Speed-of-Light Relativity VS. Integral Geometry and Wave Relativity"
- 2015 - "Introducing Integral Geometry: Are Notational Flaws Responsible For the Inability to Combine General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics?" (Read in full)
- 2013 - "Differential Topology: Notational Illusion Leading Away From Nordstr?m's Aether into General Relativity"
- 2013 - "The Poisson Equation, the Cosmological Constant and Dark Energy" (Read in full)
- 2013 - "Re-evaluating Nordstr?m: A Proposed Path to the Aether in Order to Solve the ?Worst Theoretical Prediction in Physics"