Joseph J Smulsky
Joseph J. Smulsky
|Born||April 13, 1944|
|Known for||Electrodynamics, Theoretical mechanics|
|Fields||Professor of Physics|
Prof. Joseph J. Smulsky is a chief scientist of the Institute of the Earth's Cryosphere of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Science, a doctor of physics and mathematical sciences, and Professor at the Tyumen Architectural-Building Academy. He was born 13.04.1944 in Poninka, Polonskiy District, Khmelnitskiy area. Since termination the Kharkov Aviation Institute Smulsky has worked for 21 years at Novosibirsk scientific research institutes and Design Offices. In Institute he works since 1988. Smulsky is the specialist in the mechanics of liquids and gas, ecology, wind energy, electrodynamics, and theoretical mechanics. He is the author and co-author more than 100 scientific works and inventions, including three monographs.
1. Protection of the Atmosphere. Within an authors group, Smulsky developed specifications for regulation by the quality of atmospheric city air. He analysed the conditions of systems of gas purification in thermo-power stations. He also developed a new parameter of atmosphere pollution and an automated pollution rating for a city atmosphere, which was introduced in Tyumen in 1991. In 1988, Smulsky headed the North Development Institute expertise on the feasibility of arrangement of condensate deposits on Yamal.
- "A Complex Parameter and Levels of Pollution of Atmosphere during Adverse Meteorological Conditions", Meteorology and Hydrology, N8, pp. 48-56 (1987). (In Russian)
2. Wind Energy. Smulsky developed a new direction in wind energy, offering various designs of Screw wind turbine: three-rotor wind turbine, self-oriented wind aggregate, cantilevered wind aggregate, vertical screw wind rotor, multi-rotor wind-dam etc. He also developed the scientific bases of their application.
- "The Screw Wind Turbines and Their Features," The Engineer-Physical Journal, V74, N5, pp. 187-195 (2001). (In Russian) (Journal of Engineering Physics & Thermophysics - In English)
3. Vortical Flows. Smulsky executed systematic experimental and theoretical researches of vortex chambers aerodynamics. He investigated movement of particles in the vortex chambers and processes of particles separation. He developed methods of calculation of aerodynamics and processes in the vortex chambers and in vortex devices.
- "The Aerodynamics and Processes in the Vortex Chambers," Science (Novosibirsk), p. 301 (1992). (In Russian)
He revealed four mechanisms of circulation formation of the natural vortexes and two mechanisms of energy formation of the atmospheric vortexes that he had lain in a basis of discharge theory of the atmospheric vortexes.
- "Discharge Theory of Tornado", The Engineer-Physical Journal, V70, N6, pp.979-989 (1997). (In Russian) (Journal of Engineering Physics & Thermophysics - In English).
4. The Foundations of Physics. Smulsky investigated a modern method of describing interactions of the moving bodies, studied transformations of space and time, and established lacks of a modern method. He developed a method of describing electromagnetic interactions, based on dependence of forces on distance and velocity of interacted bodies. He established the absence of objective interdictions on superluminal movements and offered methods of their achievement. He showed the validity of classical mechanics, Newton's law of gravity and showed an inaccuracy of special and general theories of relativity.
- "The Electromagnetic and Gravitational Actions (The Non-Relativistic Tractates)", Science,(Novosibirsk), p. 225 (1992). (In Russian).
- "The Theory of Interaction", Publishing House of Novosibirsk University, Scientific Publishing Center of United Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, p. 293 (1999). (In Russian)
5. Global changes of a climate. Currently Smulsky is studying the problem of dependence of an environment on the Earth from the interaction between Solar System bodies.
- Melnikov,V.P., Smulsky,J.J., Krotov O.I., Smulsky,L.J., "Orbits of The Earth And The Sun And Possible Their Influences on the Earth Cryosphere (Statement of a Problem And The First Results)", Cryosphere of the Earth, V4, N3, pp. 3-13 (2000). (In Russian)
This problem contains the following tasks:
- Calculation of the evolutions of planets orbits
- Calculation of the evolution of the Earth axis
- Calculation of insolation of the Earth surface
- Comparison of insolation evolution with the history of the Earth climate
- Forecast of change of the Earth climate
- It is supposed to investigate this problem for all history of the Earth
- 2012 - "On the Forces and Knowledge of the World" (Read in full)
- 2012 - "Letter to the Antirelativists" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "New Components of the Mercury's Perihelion Precession" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "New Solar System Force, Decay of Gravity, and Expansion of the Solar System" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Change of Characteristics of a Light Source with its Movement Relative to a Receiver" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation and New Space Projects" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Orbit Evolution of Apophis and its Transformation into the Earth's Satellite" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Change of Characteristics of the Light Source at its Movement Relatively Receiver" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Compound Modeling of Earth Rotation and Possible Implications for Interaction of Continents" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Gravitation, Field and Rotation of Mercury Perihelion" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Optimization of Passive Orbit with the Use of Gravity Maneuver" (Read in full)
- 2007 - "Real Forces and Unreal Hypotheses " (Read in full)
- 2007 - "Ways for Non-Relativistic Consolidation of Science "
- 2006 - "Real Knowledge About the World and Unhypothetical Way of Their Receiving"
- 2002 - "The New Fundamental Trajectories: Part 1 ? Hyperbolic/Elliptic Trajectories" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "The New Fundamental Trajectories: Part 2 ? Parabolic/Elliptic Trajectories" (Read in full)
- 1997 - "To Produce Superluminal Particles" (Read in full)
- 1997 - "Producing Superluminal Particles"
- 1996 - "The Black Hole:Superstition of the 20th Century"
- 1994 - "The New Approach and Superluminal Particle Production" ([www.telesio-galilei.com/tg/images/stories/.../Smulskys_paper_Crother09.pdf Read in full])