Milo M Wolff
Milo M. Wolff
|Born||August 8, 1923|
|Died||October 15, 2015|
|Residence||Manhattan Beach, CA, United States|
|Known for||Astronomy, Cosmology, Quantum Theory|
Dr. Milo Mitchell Wolff is a physicist, astronomer, and explorer of the wondrous cosmology of the universe. He has worked for MIT, Aerospace Corporation, the United Nations, as well as taught as a professor of physics at the University of Singapore, U. of Kentucky, U. of Indonesia, and U. of Srilanka. He received his doctorate from the University of Pennsylvania and an honorary doctorate from the U of Srilanka. Wolff was a member of the National Academy of Science to investigate bio-energy. He was a member of the MIT team that designed the Apollo Moon-landing system and was commended by NASA for successful achievement. He was chief of Science and Technology with the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa in Addis Ababa.
- Family: s. Ralph Bernard and Ruth Townsend (Mitchell) W.; m. Lie Ching; children: Eric, Jennifer, Douglas, Winston, Lanling.
- Education: BS, Upsala Coll., 1948; MS, U. Pa., 1953; PhD, U. Pa., 1958; DSc, U. Kelaniya, Sri Lanka, 1992.
- Certification: Registered profl. engr., Calif., Ariz.
- Avocations/Research/Interests: Achievements include research in polarized light from small planets and asteroids, electromagnetism and optics, electronic engineering, mechanics, and fundamental particles.
- Civil/Military Service: With USNR, 1944-46.
- Memberships: IEEE (sr. mem.), Am. Phys. Soc., Am. Astron. Soc., Sigma Xi.
- Positions Held: physicist, Technotran Press, Manhattan Beach, Calif., 1980; chief sci. and tech., dir. Computer Ctr., Econ. Commn. for Africa, UN, 1975-77; mem. tech. staff, Aerospace Corp., LA, 1972-75; prof. physics, U. Singapore, 1970-72; prof. physics, U. Sri Lanka, 1966-68; physicist, MIT, Cambridge, 1963-69.
- Career-Related: mem. adv. team NSF, Pakistan, 1984; vis. astronomer Obs. Paris, 1979; vis. prof. space navigation and computers Nanjing (People's Republic China) Inst. Tech., 1980.
- Solving Nature's Mystery
- Physics: Reality & Forces of Light & Gravity
- Dr Milo Wolff on the Wave Structure of Matter
- On Truth & Reality - YouTube Movie
I urge you to join the exciting and fascinating exploration of matter, the natural laws, and the universe. You may become a famous pioneer and, at the least, you will have fun!
- 2010 - "Einstein's Last Question: What is an Electron?" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Introduction to the Wave Structure of Matter"
- 2008 - "The Wave Structure of Electron Spin"
- 2006 - "[[Light and the Electron - Einstein's Last Question
- 1998 - "Relativistic Mass Increase and Doppler Shift Without Special Relativity"
- 1997 - "Derivation of the Relativistic Doppler Shift and Mass-Increase Formulas Without Assuming Special Relativity"
- 1997 - "The Eight-Fold Way of the Universe" (Read in full)
- 1997 - "Properties of the Ether and its Relationship to Natural Laws"
- 1996 - "The Logical Origins of Physical Laws from Cosmology"
- 1996 - "Worlds and Anti-Worlds Revisited"
- 1995 - "Beyond the Point Particle: A Wave Structure for the Electron"
- 1994 - "What are Length and Time?"
- 1994 - "What is the Real Electron? The Geometry of Space and..."
- 2008 - "Schr?dinger's Universe: Einstein, Waves and the Origin of the Natural Laws" (Read in full)
- 1989 / Revised 1994 - "Exploring the Physics of the Unknown Universe: An Adventurers Guide" (Read in full)
- 2009 - The Wave Structure of Matter (WSM) (Video Lecture)