Bob de Hilster
Bob de Hilster
|Born||August 21, 1937|
|Residence||Boca Raton, FL, United States|
|Known for||Particle Model, Gravity, Light, Electricity|
Robert de Hilster is an Amercian scientist and retired electrical engineer best known for his work on The Particle Model with his son David de Hilster and his participation in the feature-length documentary film Einstein Wrong - The Miracle Year (2005). He is the author of one book including one on gravity entitled Gravity is Not Free and is working on a second book Principia Mathematica 2 which is based on the Particle Model developed by himself and his son David de Hilster.
Robert "Bob" de Hilster was born on August 21, 1937 in Wyndotte Michigan to a Dutch father, and an American mother. Bob went to a Luthern school through 10th grade when he attended Wyndotte High School in Michigan where he met his future wife Pat de Hilster. In 1957, he married Pat and moved to Ann Arbor Michigan where he obtained an engineering physics degree. While in college, he and his wife had their first son, David de Hilster.
Robert de Hilster worked as an electrical engineer in research for over 40 years, specializing in the area of telecommunications in which he holds several patents. He worked on one of the first large commerical computers, the Remington-Rand Univac. He worked over twenty years for North Electric in Ohio developing digital switching systems. Robert then worked for another 20 years for Itec in Huntsville Alabama working again in the area of telecommunications. After retiring, he and some colleagues formed their own company working on portable lights for runways among other projects. Robert retired in 2005 after folding this small company.
In 2006, Bob started work on a gravity experiment to try and detect gravity as a particle. Since then, he has developed his own equation for gravity that is based on a cloud of forces allow him to simulate any physical setup. De Hilster has also looked into his gravity equation explaining anomolies in orbits, planet rotation, dark matter, to name a few. Robert is one of the main characters in the documentary film Einstein Wrong - The Miracle Year coming out in late 2013.
Robert has written a book on gravity called Gravity is Not Free and is currently co-authoring the book Principia Mathematica 2 with his son David de Hilster describing what they call the first complete physical model of the entire universe based on the Particle Model. Bob continues to use the basic ideas from his gravity equation and has applied it to circuit theory. It should also be applicable to other areas of physics.
In late 2017, Bob started a YouTube channel The Particle Guru where he makes videos describing various aspects with the Particle Model.
1960 B.S. in Engineering Physics from the University of Michigan
Bob is widowed (married to Patricia de Hilster) and has four children: David, Karan, Laurie, and Michael, along with many grandchildren and great grandchildren. He is retired and currently lives and works in Boca Raton Florida near his first son David.
Societies and Associations
- Society for the Advancement of Autodynamics
- Natural Philosophy Alliance; Past Member
- [Chappell Natural Philosophy Society]
- 2017 - "Universe Hack 3.0" (with David de Hilster)
- 2015 - "Gravity is not Free"
- 2018 - "Dark Matter Versus G"
- 2016 - "Special Relativity is Not Needed"
- 2015 - "Light, Gravity, and Mass: A Particle Theory"
- 2015 - "The Gyroscope" (Read in full)
- 2015 - "Gravity is A Pushing Force " (Read in full)
- 2013 - "Aberration" (Read in full)
- 2012 - "The Wang Eclipse" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "Fundamentals of Gravity" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Majorana's Experiments and a New Equation for Gravity" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "A New Equation for Gravity" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "An Equation for G" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "The Graviton Equations" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "The Graviton Experiment" (Read in full)
- 2007 - "Gravity Experiment 1 "
- 2012 - [ http://youtu.be/V24wav2cuK8 ] (Video Demonstration)
- 2011 - Gravity Group #10 (Video Lecture)
- 2011 - Gravity Group (Video Lecture)
- 2011 - Gravity Group Meeting #8 (Video Lecture)
- 2010 - Gravity Group Meeting #7 (Video Group Meeting)
- 2010 - Gravity Group Meeting - Time & Perihelion Advance (Video Lecture)
- 2010 - Gravity Group #4 (Video Group Meeting)
- 2010 - Gravity Group Meeting #2 (Video Group Meeting)
- 2009 - Gravity Group (Video Group Meeting)