Ronald J Kovac
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ronald J. Kovac
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1941|
|Residence||Boulder, CO, United States|
|Known for||Antigravity, Tesla|
Ronald J. Kovac is an experimenter with an MS in chemistry and a background in geophysics. He was employed by Mountain States Mine and Smelter.
- 1996 - "Transmutation of Elements "
- 1995 - "Plasma Shaping: An Atomic Transmutation Concept"
- 1994 - "Motion of Plasma as a Source of New Energy and Matter Transformation: Empirical Results"
- 1994 - "A Report on the Russell Science Research (RSR): Transmutation of Nitrogen to Lithium and Helium, Plasma Shaping Reveals New Atomic Transformation Technique and Cold Fusion at Chemical-Molecular Energy Levels"
- 1994 - "Tesla Coils and Plasma Ball Formation"
- 1992 - "Electrostatic Lift Experiments"
- 1992 - "Novel Means of Hydrogen Production Using Dual Polarity Control and Walter Russell's Experiments with Zero Point Energy"
- 1992 - "The Power Wave (1899-1991)"
- 1984 - "Ball Lightning Research via Computer Tesla Coil Design"