|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1945|
|Residence||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Known for||Antigravity, Nuclear Structure, Toroidal Ring|
|Fields||Physicist, Electrical Engineer|
Dr. Stoyan Sarg (Sargoytchev) was born in Bulgaria in 1945. He obtained a diploma of electrical engineer and PhD in Physics. From 1973 to 1990 he participated in space research projects coordinated by the international program Intercosmos established by the former Soviet Union. From 1990 he was a visiting science for 1.5 years at Arecibo Observatory, Puerto Rico, operated by Cornell University and NSF. After immigrating to Canada in 1991 he used to work with the University of Western Ontario, the Center for Earth and Space Technology and currently he is with the York University, Toronto. He participated in number of space research projects funded by the Canadian Space Agency. He has about 70 scientific papers related to the space research and 4 US patents. Apart of NPA membership he is a member of the Society for Scientific Exploration anda Distinguished Scientific adviser t the World Institute for Scientific Exploration. He uses four languages: English, French, Russian and Bulgarian.
One of the most important theoretical work of Dr. Sarg is the monograph "Basic Structures of Matter" Supergravitation Unified Theory - (BSM-SG), published firstly on-line in 2001, followed by articles in Physics Essays and on-line Journal of Theoretics and then published in two books (a scientific and a popular version). From 2005 till 2007 he presented reports about this theory in five international conferences. A books review of his theory is published in the journal Physics in Canada, v. 62, No 4, 206-207, (2006). His reecent book dedicated to the cold fusion issue is: Structural Physics of Nuclear Fusion: - with BSM-SG atomic models (2013).
Dr. Sarg is doing also experimental research on antigravity following the predictions of the BSM-SG theory.
- 2012 - "Cold Winter after Progress in Cold Fusion" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "A Laboratory Experiment for Testing Space-Time Isotropy" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "Nuclear Catastrophe: How the lack of fundamental research on alternative energy led to a wrong energy policy - Open Letter" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "Nuclear Safety and Hazardous Radioactive Waste" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "[[Theoretical Feasibility of Cold Fusion According to the
BSM - Supergravitation Unified Theory]]" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Basic Structures of Matter - Supergravitation Unified Theory" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Theoretical and Experimental Research on Field Propulsion Using the Developments of the BSM-Supergravitation Unified Theory" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Basic Structures of Matter - Supergravitation Unified Theory - a new approach in Physics" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "A New Approach for Study of Gravity and Inertia from the Point of View of BSM-Supergravitation Unified Theory" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "A New Concept About Space Energy from the Point of View of BSM ? Supergravitation Unified Theory" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Method and Apparatus for Spacecraft Propulsion with Field Shield Protection" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Gravito-inertial Propulsion Effect Predicted by the BSM - Supergravitation Unified Theory"
- 2003 - "A Physical Model of the Electron According to the Basic Structures of Matter Hypothesis" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "New Approach for Building of Unified Theory About the Universe and Some Results" (Read in full)
- 2013 - "Structural Physics of Nuclear Fusion: With BSM-SG Atomic Models" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Field Propulsion by Control of Gravity: Theory and Experiments" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Basic Structures of Matter - Supergravitation Unified Theory" (Read in full)
- 2004 - "Beyond the Visible Universe" (Read in full)
- 2009 - BSM - Supegravitation Unified Theory - A New Approach in Physics (Video Lecture)
- 2008 - SARG propulsion effect (Video Demonstration)
- 2007 - Sarg Antigravity Experiment 2 (in dark) (Video Demonstration)
- 2007 - Sarg Antigravity Experiment 2 (in light) (Video Demonstration)
- 2007 - SARG Antigravity Exp 1 (Video Demonstration)