Terence W Barrett
Terence W. Barrett
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1939|
|Residence||Vienna, VA, United States|
Articles * T.W. Maxwell's theory extended. Part I. Empirical reasons for questioning the completeness of Maxwell's theory - effects demonstrating the physical significance of the A potentials. Annales de la Fondation Louis de Broglie, 15, 143-183, 1990.
- Maxwell's theory extended. Part II. Theoretical and pragmatic reasons for questioning the completeness of Maxwell's theory. Annales de la Fondation Louis de Broglie, 12, 253-283, 1990.
- The Ehrenhaft-Mikhailov effect described as the behavior of a low energy density magnetic monopole instanton. Annales de la Fondation Louis de Broglie, 19, 291-301, 1994.
- Electromagnetic phenomena not explained by Maxwell's equations. pp. 6-86 in Lakhtakia, A. (Ed.) Essays on the Formal Aspects of Maxwell's Theory, World Scientific, Singapore, 1993.
- Sagnac effect. pp. 278-313 in Barrett, T.W. & Grimes, D.M., (Ed.s) Advanced Electromagnetism: Foundations, Theory, Applications, World Scientific, Singapore, 1995.
- The toroid antenna as a conditioner of electromagnetic fields into (low energy) gauge fields. In Speculations in Science and Technology, 21(4), 291-320, 1998.
- 1998 - "Electric Spacecraft Propulsion by Specially-Conditioned EM Fields "
- 1998 - "Laboratory Investigations of Specially-Conditioned EM Fields"
- 1998 - "The Toroid Antenna as a Conditioner of Electromagnetic Fields into (Low Energy) Gauge Fields"