|Born||December 17, 1930|
|Residence||Huntsville, AL, United States|
|Known for||New Energy|
|Fields||Nuclear Engineer, Author, Inventor|
Lt. Col. Thomas Eugene Bearden (US Army, retired) personally developed and published the basis for a drastic revision of electromagnetic theory and engineering, based on the work of Whittaker and Maxwell. He authored or co-authored several books and over 70 major papers published in leading science and physics journals. He developed and owned many patents on electrical devices demonstrating over-unity, and was a pioneer investigator in healing technologies incorporating bio-electric fields. His work is primarily responsible for the widespread interest and research into scalar electromagnetic phenomena througout the world over the past two decades. Bearden holds a BS in mathematics (Northeast Louisiana University), an MS in nuclear engineering (Georgia Tech), and the army's rare 1181 MOS, equivalent of an MS in guided missile engineering (U.S. Army Guided Missile Staff Officer's Course, Fort Bliss, Texas). He is a nuclear and aerospace engineer, war games and weapons analyst, and military tactician, having worked directly with Nike Ajax, Nike Hercules, Hawk, SHORADS, and Patriot guided missile systems. He has over 40 years experience in air defense systems, technical intelligence, Soviet electromagnetic weaponry, artificial intelligence, computerized war games, and antiradiation missile countermeasures.
His accolades include: President and CEO of CTEC, Inc., a private R&D corporation researching free energy devices and mechanisms for interaction of EM fields with biological systems; President of the Association of Distinguished American Scientists (ADAS); Editor and publisher of Specula, Journal of the American Association of Metascience (AAMS); Board member of the AAMS, the U.S. Psychotronics Association, and Astron, a DC aerospace R&D corporation, noted for specialized RF antennas; senior scientist with aerospace company, Colsa Corp.; member of Mensa, the Society for the Investigation of the American Physics Teachers, the Alabama Academy of Science, the Air Force Association, the Association of the US Army, The American Nuclear Society, and the American Defense Preparedness Association.
As a scientist, engineer, researcher, author, inventor, musician, and a loving husband and father, Thomas E. Bearden is a true Renaissance Man. He shares Nikola Tesla's legacy and dream to provide mankind with free, clean, limitless energy that can propel mankind to the stars, and beyond. And he has endeavored in pursuit of a greater understanding of how the universe operates at its most fundamental levels.
- 2012 - "Lt. Col. Thomas E. Bearden: 2012 Sagnac Award Recipient"
- 2003 - "Leyton's Hierarchies of Symmetry: Solution to the Major Asymmetry Problem of Thermodynamics"
- 2000 - "Vision 2000: The New Science Now Emerging for the New Millenium"
- 1999 - "On the Principles of Permissible Over-Unity EM Power Systems"
- 1998 - "EM Corrections Enabling a Practical Unified Field Theory with Emphasis on Time-Charging Interactions of Longitudinal EM Waves"
- 1998 - "Re: Philip Yam, Exploiting Zero-Point Energy"
- 1997 - "Energy Flow, Collection, and Dissipation in Overunity EM Devices"
- 1996 - "Use of Regauging and Multivalved Potentials to Achieve Overunity EM Engines: Concepts and Specific Engine Examples"
- 1994 - "Bedini's G-Field Generator"
- 1994 - "Charged Barrier Technology ? Part I"
- 1994 - "Japanese Overunity Motor Commentary"
- 1994 - "Overunity Electrical Power Efficiency Using Energy Shuttling Between Two Circuits"
- 1993 - "The Final Secret of Free Energy"
- 1991 - "Utilizing Scalar Electromagnetics to Tap Vacuum Energy" (Read in full)
- 1990 - "Glasnost"
- 1988 - "Maxwell's Lost Unified Field Theory"
- 1984 - "Tesla's Electromagnetics and its Soviet Weaponization"
- 0 - "Regauging and Multivalued Magnetic Scalar Potential: Master Overunity Mechanisms"
- 2006 - "Free Energy Generation: Circuits & Schematics (20 Bedini-Bearden Years)" (Read in full)
- 2002/2004 - "Energy from the Vacuum: Concepts and Principles" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "Skalartechnologie"
- 1993 - "The Final Secret of Free Energy" (Read in full)
- 1991 - "Gravitobiology: A New Biophysics" (Read in full)
- 1988 - "AIDS: Biological Warfare" (Read in full)
- 1986 - "Fer De Lance: A Briefing on Soviet Scalar Electromagnetic Weapons" (Read in full)
- 1985 - "Gravity Field Generator Manufactured by John Bedini"
- 1985 - "The Emerging Energy Science: An Annotated Bibliography" (Read in full)
- 1984/1996 - "Experiments with a Kromrey and a Brandt-Tesla Converter Built by John Bedini" (Read in full)
- 1984 - "The New Tesla Electromagnetics and the Secrets of Electrical Free Energy - Proof of Free Energy Devices and Supporting Data"
- 1981 - "The Solution to Tesla's Secrets and the Soviet Tesla Weapons/Reference Articles for Solution to Tesla's Secrets" (Read in full)
- 1980/1988 - "Excalibur Briefing: Explaining Paranormal Phenomena" (Read in full)
- 1973/2006 - "Yoseikan Aikido" (Read in full)
- - Floyd Sweet Secrets (Video DVD)