Consequences of Relativity
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Title||Consequences of Relativity|
|Author(s)||John R Warfield|
|Keywords||General Relativity, Special Relativity, Flowing Space|
The purpose of this paper is to utilize the concepts demonstrated in my papers on General Relativity, Special Relativity and Flowing Space to hypothesize other consequences. Eight consequences are described:
- The function of a Ferris wheel is discussed.
- Large rotating astronomical objects are discussed.
- A gyroscope's function is discussed.
- The weight of a non-rotating gyroscope versus a rotating gyroscope is discussed.
- Galileo's experiment of the equality of the ?falling? of a heavy object and a light object is discussed.
- Gravity and gravitational field are described as two separate entities.
- The diamagnetic levitation of a frog is discussed.
- The terminology of physics is discussed.