Duncan W Shaw
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Duncan W. Shaw
|Born||November 21, 1932|
|Residence||Vancouver, BC, Canada|
|Known for||Gravity, Ether, Electricity, Magnetism, inertia and structure of atoms|
|Fields||Lawyer, Judge, Scientist|
- Born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- B.A. 1955 and LL.B. 1956 from the University of British Columbia.
- Lawyer engaged in litigation from 1958 to 1987 with Davis @ Company.
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Justice of the Supreme Court of British Columbia from 1987 to 2007.
- Counsel to Davis LLP in an advisory capacity from 2008 to 2015.
I have a particular interest in the cause of gravity and related matters and devote much of my time developing ideas regarding gravity, electricity, magnetism, inertia and the structure of atoms.
- 2016 - "Maxwell's Aether: A Solution to Entanglement"
- 2015 - "On the Cause or Causes of Inertia"
- 2015 - "On the Structure of Atoms"
- 2012 - "Unity Between Gravitational And Electromagnetic Forces: A Concept" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "Electricity and Magnetism: A Return to Aether" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "The Cause of Gravity: A Concept" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "On The Cause of Gravity" (Read in full)