|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1942|
|Known for||Philosophy of Science|
Gianfranco Spavieri was born in Italy in 1942 where he received a Doctor degree in Engineering at the Polytechnic of Milan and, later, he specialized in Theoretical Physics at the University of California. He carried out research activities in California, Arizona, at the International Center for Theoretical Physics of Trieste and the National Research Council of Rome. He is presently a faculty member of the Center for Theoretical Astrophysics of the University of The Andes in Venezuela. Several of his scientific contributions on the foundations of physics have appeared in international journals, together with some philosophical essays on science and humanities. His book Fragments of the Rainbow (Frammenti d'arcobaleno), on the relationship between science and myth, has been published by Edizioni Arcipelago (Milan, 1998). As a member of the graduate program of Fundamental Physics of the Center of Theoretical Astrophysics, he is directing some thesis and Miguel Rodriguez is one of his graduate students.
School address: Centro de Fisica Fundamental, Universidad de los Andes, M?rida 5101-Venezuela
- 2008 - "Momentum of Electromagnetic Fields and New Tests of Fundamental Physics (aka Ether, Nonlocal Quantum Effects, and New Tests of Fundamental Physics)" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "The Origin of the Famous, Pure 1/f Noise is Explained as an Effect of the Zero-Point Field Acting on the Free Electrons of the Conduction Current" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "What is the Phenomenon That Keeps an Infinite Memory for the Fluctuactions in the Conduction Current" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Review of Stochastic Electrodynamics, With and Without Spin" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Three Atomic Quantites Derived From an Electrodynamics Experiment in Discharge Condition (~40000K)" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Complete Conceptual Understanding of the 1/f Noise" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Locality and Electromagnetic Momentum in Critical Tests of Special Relativity"
- 2006 - "Zero Point Field, Stochastic Electrodynamics,Runaway,Free Electrons, Semiconductors, 1/f Noise" (Read in full)
- 1996 - "Non-locality and Quantum Physics: The Part and the Whole"