Robert A Kerr
Robert A. Kerr
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1926|
|Residence||Oro Valley, AZ, United States|
|Fields||Senior Engineering Specialist and Consultant|
Robert Archer Kerr * Military Service: U.S. Navy Electronic Technician's Mate.
- Education: University of Idaho Bachelor of Arts with Philosophy Minor.
- Career occupations: Chief Draftsman and Geological Engineer, Architectural Designer, Civil Engineer, Technical Illustrator, Assistant Chief Engineer?. Senior Engineering Specialist with Garret Turbine Engine Company.
- Responsibility examples: Design and fabrication of a spatial Rankin Cycle power generation system utilizing mercury vapor produced by a nuclear reactor. Derivation of equations for orbital light and dark times for solar powered satellite orbits. Coordination of power management systems for Learjet and Falcon aircraft. My job was design, development and certification of aircraft gas turbine engine and flight power management systems.
- Final Assignment: The TPE331-14 Gas Turbine Engine for the 40 passenger Jetstream 41 Aircraft.
My goal since retirement has been to define the physical world in logically conceivable terms. I believe in an aethereal fluid that defines the distribution of all mass a la Maxwell.
- 2010 - "Light Is Transmitted By Photons"
- 2010 - "The Universal Mechanics of Vision"
- 2008 - "Conception of Physical Meaning" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "The Logical Basis Supporting a Universal Aethereal Fluid"
- 2008 - "Understanding the Mechanics of Wave Action"
- 2007 - "Compression versus Attraction "
- 2003 - "Thinking Like a Particle" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "An Analysis of Reality" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "Analyzing Basic Physics" (Read in full)
- 2000 - "The Scientific Panacea of Luminiferous Aether" (Read in full)
- 1998 - "Physical Logic Versus Physical Dogma" (Read in full)
- 1997 - "The Microcosmic and Biological Significance of Photon Fluid"
- 1996 - "Photons: The Source of Physical Reality"