|Born||July 26, 1934|
|Residence||Rodney, ON, Canada|
|Known for||Relativity, Unification, Philosophy of Science, Logic|
|Fields||Editor of the General Science Journal|
A lifelong interest in science and philosophy culminated in establishing an internet presence in 1998, which became the General Science Journal in 2003. It currently displays the work of over 200 authors, including many NPA members. The journal is dedicated to the free exchange of scientific information and resources.
- 2010 - "The Generalization of Mechanics and Electrodynamics" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "An Analysis of the Theoretical Foundations of 20th Century Physics" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "The Generalized Equations of Motion and the EPR" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "The Postulates of Relativity"
- 2008 - "A Classical Replacement for Special Relativity" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Hoek, Fizeau, and Einstein's Special Relativity" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Relativistic Transformation Equations" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "Superluminal Speeds and Superconductivity " (Read in full)
- 2010 - The Generalization of Mechanics and Electrodynamics (Video Lecture)
- 2009 - Debate Einsteins Special Relativity Postulates True or False (Video Lecture)