Expansion tectonics is a term coined by Dr. James Maxlow, used to distinguish expansion tectonics from plate tectonics. Expansion tectonics states that the earth and other bodies in the universe have been growing and that the resulting continents are the result of the crust cracking and moving apart from each other due to expansion.
Pages in category "Expansion Tectonics"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 216 total.A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W (previous page) (next page)
- Kevin J Taylor
- Matthew J Taylor
- The tectonic structure of the continental lithosphere considered in the light of the expanding Earth theory? a proposal of a new interpretation of deep seismic data.
- Tension - Gravitational Model of Island Arcs
- Terra non Firma Earth
- A Test of Earth Expansion Hypotheses by Means of Palaeomagnetic Data
- Marie Tharp
- Theories of the Earth and Universe: A History of Dogma in the Earth Sciences
- The Theory of the Expanding Earth
- The Thermal Expansion of the Earth
- Frank Twiss
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W (previous page) (next page)