Alexandra N Correa
Alexandra N. Correa
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1952|
|Residence||Concord, ON, Canada|
|Known for||Aether, New Energy, Gravity|
|Fields||Research Scientist, Inventor|
Ms. Alexandra N. Correa, psychologist and sociologist (HBA, York University), associate glassblower, painter and graphic artist, was born in Toronto, Canada, in 1952. She is Senior Partner of Akronos Publishing (Vaughan, Canada), and a member of the International Society of the Friends of Aetherometry (ISFA). Alexandra is co-author of 5 books and over 75 publications, and the co-inventor of several alternative energy systems in the areas of electrodynamics, thermodynamics, and massfree energy.
- 1999 - "Excess Energy (XS NRGtm) Conversion System Utilizing Autogenous Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge (PAGD)"
- 2006 - "Experimental Aetherometry, Vol. 2B: The Discovery of Dark Massfree Energy" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Experimental Aetherometry, Vol. 3A: The Discovery of the Aether Motor (1): The (Re-)Discovery of the Orgone Motor" (Read in full)
- 2004 2nd ed. - "Experimental Aetherometry, Vol. 1" (Read in full)
- 2004 - "Experimental Aetherometry, Vol. 2A" (Read in full)
- 2004 - "Foundations of Aetherometric Biophysics, Vol. 1: Nanometric Functions of Bioenergy" (Read in full)