Daniel H Deutsch
Daniel H. Deutsch
|Born||August 29, 1922|
|Died||November 16, 1997|
|Residence||Pasadena, CA, United States|
|Known for||Quantum Theory|
DR. DANIEL H. DEUTSCH of Pasadena, Calif. died in mid-November, just prior to the completion of this newsletter, aged 75. He read carefully-reasoned papers at the San Luis Obispo meeting last July, and then also at the Cologne meeting in late August. He also published in major dissident journals. Cheerful and generous, Dan will be sorely missed. - John Chappell, 1997.
- 1999 - "In Memoriam: Daniel Deutsch"
- 1997 - "Local Quantum Reality Theory, Part I"
- 1997 - "Local Quantum Reality Theory, Part II"
- 1993 - "Should not the Lorentz-FitzGerald Contraction Be Three-Dimensional?"
- 1991 - "Electromechanical Physical Models of the Electron, Proton, Neutron, and Neutrino "
- 1990 - "Reinterpreting Planck's constant"
- 1988 - "Electromechanical Physical Model of the Photon"