David V Connell
David V. Connell
|David V. Connell|
|Born||November 1, 1927|
|Residence||Portimao, Algarve, Portugal|
|Known for||relativity, gravity|
|Fields||Systems analyst (computer)|
Bsc. Physics, Leeds University (1958, mature student). Erstwhile development engineer, surveying instruments, seismometer, isotope gamma ray analysis of light elements in slurry. 1968 Chief programmer (Elizabeth Arden), 1980 Senior analyst (consultant on critical path analysis sytems) in New Jersey, USA. Retired 1990 to Portugal (better weather). Restored interest in Physics 2003 by investigating relativity, published papers in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013. Website.articles 2007 onward-
- 2013 - "Transformation of Co-ordinates, Lengths, and Times, Revisited"
- 2012 - "Transformation of Co-ordinates, Lengths, and Times, Revisited"
- 2011 - "New Gravity, Happily Divorced from Relativity" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "A Relativity Theorem, with Huge Consequences" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Relativity, Gravity, and the Physics Puzzle" (Read in full)