|Residence||West Seneca, NY, United States|
|Known for||Vortex Theory, Torsion, Topology, Beltrami Vector fields, IAAD|
|Fields||Adjunct Professor of Mathematics|
Donald Reed has an MA in Mathematics, a wide background in engineering and physics, and currently is employed as an adjunct professor/lecturer at SUNY at Buffalo, instructing in pre-calculus level mathematics. As a longtime researcher into advanced energy topics, with an abiding interest in fundamental theories of natural law, he has contributed many journal articles and papers appearing in proceedings of various energy conferences over the past several decades. Central among these investigations was an examination of the Russian research into torsion fields recently revealed in the 90's subsequent to the the fall of the Soviet Union. One of the key studies undertaken included an in-depth investigation of specific rarely examined vector fields, and their possible technological applications in physics and other sciences yet unexamined. This last study culminated in individual chapters on these subjects appearing in the books: ?Advanced Electromagnetism- Foundations,Theories and Applications? (1995), and ?Modern Non-linear Optics: Advances in Chemical Physics vol. 119? (2001).
- 2013 - "FuturePossible Energy/Paradigm Revolutions from Ultra-cold Matter and nanoscience discoveries: historical context of current research and overview of developing trends " (Read in full)
- 2013 - "FUTURE POSSIBLE ENERGY/PARADIGM REVOLUTIONS FROM ULTRA COLD MATTER AND NANOSCIENCE DISCOVERIES: HISTORICAL CONTEXT OF CURRENT RESEARCH AND OVERVIEW OF DEVELOPING TRENDS"
- 2013 - "Future Possible Energy/Paradigm Revolutions from Ultra-cold Matter and Nanoscience Discoveries: Historical Context of Current Research and Overview of Developing Trends" (Read in full)
- 2012 - "Bose-Einstein Condensate: Hidden Riches for New Forms of Technology and Energy Generation: Potential Glimpse into Inner Reality" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "Camouflaged Contextual Posturing in the Laws of Nature: Hidden Riches for Novel Forms of Technology and Energy Generation" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "Conceptual Hurdles to New Millennium Physics"
- 2003 - "Esoterica as a Catalyst for a New Era in Physics and Scientific Inquiry"
- 2001 - "A New Paradigm for Time - Evidence from Empirical and Esoteric Sources"
- 1999 - "Torsion Field Research and Implications for New Physics and Technologies"
- 1998 - "Excitation and Extraction of Vacuum Energy Via EM - Torsion Field Coupling Theoretical Model"
- 1998 - "New Concepts for SpaceTime and Corroborating Evidence from Torsion Field Research" (Read in full)
- 1998 - "Torsion Field Research and Implications for New Physics and Energy Technologies"
- 1997 - "The Vortex as Topological Archetype: A Key to New Paradigms in Physics and Energy Science"
- 1996 - "The Beltrami Vector Field: The Key to Unlocking the Secrets of Vacuum Energy?"
- 1995 - "Foundational Electrodynamics and Beltrami Vector Fields"
- 1994 - "Archtypal Vortex Topology in Nature"
- 1994 - "The Beltrami Field as Archetypal Vortex Topology"
- 1993 - "Evidence for the Screw Electromagnetic Field in Macro and Microscopic Reality"
- 1993 - "Toward a Structural Model for the Fundamental Electrodynamic Fields of Nature"