|Born||September 9, 1926|
|Died||December 10, 2010|
|Known for||Special Relativity, Particlewave|
Born 1926 in Vienna, Austria. After the war I studied economics and have lived in Salzburg, Austria since 1948. I was always interested in physics, particularly in Special Relativity (I can't believe, that clocks alter their pace by sole relative motion) and in the question of what light is. In 1959 I published in the journal ?Wissen im Werden? some articles on the pitfalls of Special Relativity Theory and on my idea of a ?particlewave?. As a synopsis of both these papers I published, in 1962, an article entitled ?Paradoxien der Relativit?tstheorie und deren ?berwindung durch das Modell einer Teilchenwelle? in Karl Sapper: Kritik und Fortbildung der Relativit?tstheorie, Band 2, Graz 1962. After the end of my active life I had more time for physics. Please see my abstracts below.
- 2010 - "Laser Experiment with Prisms" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "A New Train Paradox: Can Clock Time Depend on the Direction of Motion?" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Prism Experiments with Laser Beams 2009 ? 2010 Shift of the Light-Point on Certain Days Report and Proposal for Further Experiments" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "The "Mass" of a Photon only an Expression of its Helical Configuration?" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "The Particlewave: A New Model for Light and the Matter Waves"
- 2007 - "Laser-Experimente zur Festellung der Lichtbewegung"
- 2006 - "Challenging Special Relativity: A New Train Paradox" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "[[ Die Richtungsabh?ngigkeit der Uhren nach der Relativit?tstheorie (ein Zug-Paradoxon)