Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||June 4, 1939|
- Professor Emeritus, Department of Family Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Link?ping, Sweden, 2006.
- Family Physician and Head, V?lberg Health Centre, Karlstad, Sweden, 2006.
- Physician, Scientist, Educator.
- Born Trollh?ttan Sweden June 4, 1939.
- Married Lena Margareta Alm. Children Karl Oskar born 1974 and Kristina Elisabet born 1975.
- Intern, then Resident in Internal Medicine Malm? General Hospital, University of Lund 1962-73.
- Associate Professor Department of Internal Medicine, Link?ping University Hospital, Sweden, 1973.
- Associate Professor, Department of Preventive Medicine, Malm? General Hospital, University of Lund 1973-1982.
- Associate Professor, Department of Community Medicine, Malm? General Hospital, University of Lund 1982-1987.
- Professor and Chief, Department of Family Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences (?Health University?), University of Link?ping, Sweden, 1987-2006.
* Published some 500 medical papers, book chapters, lectures, articles; 153 of these searchable in Pub Med.
- Started Research in Mathematics, especially on Lie Groups and Algebras and the Regular Solids, and Elementary Particle Physics Research in the 70ies and have now published some 40 papers according to publication list below.
- Co-founder and Vice President of IMBIC, 2006.
- Director, IMBIC, Sweden Chapter.
- Vice President of Calcutta Mathematical Society, 2007.
- 2010 - "[[Spacefilling Digital Emulation of Self-Similar Elementary Particle, Atomic and Molecular Microstructure