George D Hathaway
George D. Hathaway
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1951|
|Residence||Toronto, ON, Canada|
|Known for||New Energy, Magnetic Propulsion|
|Fields||Electrical Engineer, Inventor|
"George Hathaway received a B.A.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Toronto in 1974. He is currently  a lecturer in computer graphics as well as Vice President and Director of R&D for a Canadian high-tech company -- developing novel and unconventional sources of energy and propulsion methods.
"An active member of many different organizations, Mr. Hathaway has extensive experience in a large variety of areas including energy, computers, and instruments." - Electric Spacecraft Journal, V4 (Oct-Dec 1992), p. 12.
George Hathaway developed a unipolar dynamo. He has a privately funded energy lab and a successful consulting firm in Canada.
- 2011 - "Electromagnetic Radiation Experiments with Transmitting, Contra-Wound Toroidal Coils" (Read in full)
- 2007 - "A Brief Survey of Gravity Control Experiments"
- 2007 - "Nightmares of the Art of Measuring" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "Gravity modification experiment using a rotating superconducting disk and radio frequency fields" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "Pitfalls from Spiky Waveforms"
- 2002 - "Suppressed Inventions vs. Proper Measurements "
- 1999 - "Solar-Energy Liberation From Water by Electric Arcs"
- 1998 - "Laboratory Investigations of Specially-Conditioned EM Fields"
- 1994 - "Characterizing the Performance of Non-Conventional Electrical Machines Based on Power and Energy Measurements"
- 1994 - "Engineering Non-Conventional Energy Systems"
- 1994 - "Engineering Non-Conventional Energy Systems, Part II"
- 1992 - "Comments on the Hyde Generator"
- 1992 - "The Hutchison Effect"
- 1991 - "Zero-Point Energy: A New Prime Mover? Engineering Requirements for Energy Production & Propulsion from Vacuum Fluctuations"
- 1990 - "An Engineering Introduction to Zero Point Energy"
- 1988 - "A Brief History and Recent Developments of Levitation"