|Born||August 24, 1923|
|Died||August 20, 2012|
|Residence||Salt Lake City, UT, United States|
|Known for||New Energy, Charge Clusters, Telepathy|
|Fields||Air Force officer, Inventor, Scientist, Editor of the Journal of New Energy|
Hal Fox was the director of the first research laboratory at the University of Utah Research Park He claims that Pons & Fleischmann are responsible for him not becoming famous -- Because he had just retired and was going to take up tap dancing when Pons & Fleischmann announced the discovery of cold fusion. Hal is also a co-founder (with several U.S. cold fusion scientists) of Future Energy Applied Technology, Inc., a Utah corporation dedicated to the commercialization of cold fusion.
Hal Fox is a leading founder of the Fusion Information Center which publishes both Fusion Facts, a monthly technical newsletter designed to keep subscribers informed of the latest developments in cold fusion research, and Fusion Briefings, a monthly newsletter that is a businessman's look at current energy research and its application in the business and financial world. Hal is also the author of COLD FUSION CONCEPTS, a computer-aided instructional program teaching over 40 concepts needed to understand cold fusion.
In 1993 Fox founded both the technical [DatabaseMenu.php?tab=9&subtab=9&type=pretty&id=30 Journal of New Energy] and [DatabaseMenu.php?tab=9&subtab=9&type=pretty&id=31 New Energy News], intended for the interested layman. He edited both journals until they were discontinued in 2001.
Harold Lavar Fox, "Hal", beloved husband, father, grandfather and friend, was born August 24, 1923, in Vineyard, Utah, to George James Fox and Jennie Holdaway. He died August 20, 2012. He had 2 siblings, Burt Wesley Fox and Marion May Fox. Hal served as Captain in the United States Air Force, working as a meteorologist in the Philippines', during WW2, as well as in England, Germany and Nebraska. He was a highly decorated veteran. Hal married Lucy Grant in the Salt Lake Temple, on May 16, 1942: they had 4 children, James, Nancy Jane, Kathleen, and Carolyn: Nancy Jane is the only surviving child. Lucy died after 26 years of marriage; Hal then married the lovely Joyce Benson in the Salt Lake Temple on August 20, 1968, and they enjoyed 44 years of marriage together. Joyce raised the children and they loved her. Hal was a scientist, inventor, gardener, and poet; he wrote a poem for the kids and grandkids for their birthdays and for the family every year for Christmas. Hal and Joyce were active in the East Millcreek 11th Ward and they have many friends in the area. Hal has 7 grandchildren and 6 great-grandchildren as well as numerous nieces and nephews. Graveside services will be held Friday August 24 at 2:00 pm in the Salt Lake City Cemetery
- AEI Offers A Free Email New Energy Newsletter
- "21st Century Physics and New Energy Sources", presented to National Philosophy Alliance, May 2000.
- Letter To A Detractor (Dr. Sing), NEN Vol. 6, No. 13, Dec. 1999.
- The Man Who Discovered Under-Water Charge Clusters, NEN Vol. 6, No. 13, Dec. 1999.
- The Future New Energy IPOs, NEN Vol. 6, No. 13, Dec. 1999.
- Video Tapes of the INE-99 Conference, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- New Energy Mutual Fund, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- Saving America's Economic System, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- Letter To Inspector General, NEN Vol. 6, No. 11, Sep. 1999.
- The Whispering Pond - A Book Review, NEN Vol. 6, No. 11, Sep. 1999.
- Transverse And Longitudinal Waves, NEN Vol. 6, No. 11, Sep. 1999.
- INE-99 Symposium Schedule, NEN Vol. 6, No. 11, Sep. 1999.
- DOE Funds Low-Energy Nuclear Reaction Lab, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- Ockham's Razor & Big Bang, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- Concerning The US Patent Office And New Energy Research Patents, Aug. 3, 1999.
- The 1999 INE Conference - Aug. 27-28, 1999.
- Suppressed Inventions & Other Discoveries, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- INTERENERGORESURS: Knowledge Knows No Borders And No Limits, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- Cold Fusion Bibliography, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- New Energy News Bibliography, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- Editorial: When Is A Scientist Not A Scientist?, NEN Vol. 6, No. 8, Mar. 1999.
- New Energy - Where Is It?, NEN Vol. 6, No. 8, Mar. 1999.
- Energy Productivity Compared, NEN Vol. 6, No. 7, Jan. 1999.
- How To Fund New-Energy, Nov. 1998 NEN.
- INE 98 Symposium - A Successful Start, NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- INE Important Email Information, NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- Book Review: The Search for a New Energy Source, NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- Report on the INE 1998 Symposium
- Welcome: Institute For New Energy, By Hal Fox and FIC, NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- Deep Geologic Disposal: With Translations of DOE-Speak, NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- Motion: An Ancient Mystery Solved? (On Johann Bessler), NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- The Magnetic Rotating Apparatus (Mexico City) (Press Release), NEN Vol. 6, No. 3, July 1998.
- Why DOE Is Stuck On Glass Plants, NEN Vol. 6, No. 2, June 1998.
- NEN - Five Years And Growing, NEN Vol. 5, No. 12, May 1998.
- Letter of Inquiry on the Transmutation Kit, NEN Vol. 5, No. 12, May 1998.
- Now Come Torsion Fields, NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- U.S. Source and Use of Energy, NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- Low-Energy Nuclear Transformation: Where Did The Thorium Go?, NEN Vol. 5, No. 10, Feb. 1998.
- The Hanford Site and Other Offenses, NEN Vol. 5, No. 9, Jan. 1998.
- New Trends In Energy: Trenergy Adding International Licensees, NEN Vol. 5, No. 9, Jan. 1998.
- Do Thorium Daughter Products Explain LENT-1 Experiments?, NEN, Nov. 1997.
- Gravity Drop Experiment Challenge, NEN, Nov. 1997.
- Trenergy To Sell Shares, NEN Oct. 1997.
- High-Density Charge Clusters and Energy Conversion Results, Paper, Oct. 1997.
- Possible New Applications of Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions, Paper, Oct. 1997.
- A Review of The Patterson Power Cell, Paper, Oct. 1997.
- The Legacy of Cold Fusion: Truth, History, and Status, NEN Vol. 5, No. 5, Sept. 1997.
- Why Expect Neutrons? NEN Editorial, NEN Vol. 5, No. 4, Aug. 1997.
- Apology To Salt Lake Tribune, NEN Vol. 5, No. 3, July 1997.
- Cold Fusion Bibliography on Disk, NEN Vol. 5, No. 3, July 1997.
- A Challenge To Supporters Of New Energy, NEN Vol. 5, No. 2, June 1997.
- Charge Cluster Transmutation, 4th ISNE Paper, NEN Vol. 5, No. 2, June 1997.
- Promotion By Destruction - On Cold Fusion, NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- So You Want To Be Involved In New Energy?, NEN Vol. 4, No. 12, Apr. 1997.
- Cold Fusion Bibliography Updated!, NEN Vol. 4, No. 12, Apr. 1997.
- The Nature Of The Aether, NEN Vol. 4, No. 12, Apr. 1997.
- New Energy Scientists of the Year, 1996, Jan. 1997 NEN.
- The New-Energy Year In Review, 1996, Jan. 1997 NEN.
- Nobel Prize Nominations For Energy, Nov. 1996 NEN.
- Plasma-Injected Transmutation - Paper, Nov. 7,1996.
- Second Low-Energy Nuclear Reaction Conference, Oct. 1966 NEN.
- "Change The Rules Not The Rulers". Sept. 1996 NEN.
- "Review of Sierra Club Books" Books Review. Aug. 1996 NEN.
- Seventh Annual Energy Efficiency Forum Review, July 1996 NEN.
- New-Energy Discoveries That Will Change The World, July 1996 NEN.
- Implications Of The Bockris-Minevski & Mizuno, Et Al. Papers, June 1996 NEN.
- New Fusion Plan In Washington D.C., June 1996 NEN.
- A Review of the 3rd ISNE, May 1996 NEN.
- The 1995 Low Energy Nuclear Reactions Conference Proceedings, June 1995
- "Infinite Energy Meeting." Review Article. Feb. 1996 NEN
- "Three Energy Technologies For The Twenty-First Century." Jan. 1996 NEN.
- "Meeting The One-Watt Challenge." Nov. 1995 NEN.
- "Lest We Forget!" Nov. 1995 NEN.
- 2005 - "Technology for the Reduction of Atmospheric Pollution"
- 2003 - "Editorial Comments (of NPA Conference #10 Proceedings)" (Read in full)
- 2001 - "New Energy Devices That Will Change The World"
- 2001 - "Perspectives of Torsion Technologies"
- 2001 - "A Review Of High-Density Charge Clusters "
- 2001 - "Space Energy in the 21st Century"
- 2000 - "The Commercialization of New-Energy Devices "
- 2000 - "An Introduction to Myron Evans' B(3) Theory"
- 2000 - "21st Century Physics and Zero-Point Energy"
- 1999 - "High-Density Charge Cluster Collective Ion Accelerator"
- 1999 - "Measuring Superluminal Velocity"
- 1998 - "Gravity Waves & Torsion Fields: Faster Than Light?"
- 1998 - "Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions: Experimental Results and Theoretical Problems"
- 1998 - "Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions and High-Density Charge Clusters"
- 1998 - "[[Metanalysis of Research and Development in Cold Fusion
- 1998 - "New-Energy Anomalies"
- 1998 - "Nuclear-Augmented Combustion" (Read in full)
- 1998 - "The Superluminal Velocity of Gravity Waves"
- 1997 - "Charge Cluster Transmutation"
- 1997 - "Stable Electron Clusters: A New Window on the Physical Universe"
- 1996 - "Characteristics of High-Density Charge Clusters: A Theoretical Model"
- 1996 - "Cold Fusion"
- 1996 - "Four New Discoveries Best Explained by an Energetic Ether"
- 1996 - "Plasma-Injected Transmutation"
- 1994 - "Cold Nuclear Fusion, Space Energy Devices, and Commercialization"
- 1994 - "Comets and NEN Plans for Dinosaur Thinking"
- 1994 - "The Denver Report"
- 1994 - "Let's Declare War!"
- 1994 - "First Patent Issued"
- 1994 - "Space Energy - Peer Reviewed"
- 1992 - "Scientists of the Year"
- 1990 - "Cold Fusion Successes: Achievements and Primary Sources"
- 2005 - Latest Developments in Charge Cluster Technology (Video Lecture)