Harold S Slusher
Harold S. Slusher
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1934|
|Residence||El Paso, TX, United States|
|Known for||Electrodynamics, Gravitation, Poynting-Robertson|
|Fields||Professor of Astrophysics|
Harold Schultz Slusher co-authored the still popular Schaum's Outline of Theory and Problems of Physics for Engineering and Science (Schaum's Outlines) (1967). Formerly on staff at the Institute for Creation Research, Slusher wrote several of ICR's Technical Mongraphs in the 1970s and 1980s. He is well known for his critiques of radiometric dating techniques, and for the idea of a relativiely small, Riemannian, as opposed to Euclidean, Universe. He holds a Ph.D. in geophysics from Columbia Pacific University and an honorary D.Sc. from Indiana Christian University.
Slusher co-authored the paper: High Energy Laser Interactions with Solid Rocket Exhausts: Case Study PRC/DF-15 with C. Paiva presented at the AIAA Missile Sciences Conference held at the Naval Postgraduate School on 11/16/04.
- 1990 - "Space Medium Theory Applied to Lunar and Stellar Aberration"
- 1985 - "The Dingle Problem, Cosmology, and the Postulate of Relativity"
- 1984 - "Secular Variations of the Orbital Motions of Mercury's Perihelion: A Reevaluation of the Problem and Its Implictions for Cosmology and Cosmogony"
- 1982 - "Electric Theory of Gravitation"
- 1984 - "The Motion of Mercury's Perihelion: A Reevalution of the Problem and its Implications for Cosmology and Cosmogony (ICR Technical Monograph, No. 11)" (Read in full)
- 1982 - "The Age of the Solar System: A Study of the Poynting-Robertson Effect and Extinction of Interplanetary Dust (ICR Technical Monograph, No. 6)" (Read in full)
- 1980 - "Age of the Cosmos (ICR Technical Monograph, No. 9)" (Read in full)
- 1980 - "Origin of the Universe (ICR Technical Monograph, No. 8)" (Read in full)
- 1978 - "The Age of the Earth (ICR Technical Monograph, No. 7)" (Read in full)
- 1973 - "Critique of Radiometric Dating (ICR Technical Monograph, No. 2)" (Read in full)