Horace R Drew
|Horace R. Drew|
|Residence||Putney, NSW, Australia|
|Nationality||USA / Australian|
|Known for||DNA structures, Structure, Astronomy|
Horace Drew grew up in Florida during the 1960s and 70s, then took a Ph.D in Chemistry at Caltech in 1981, where he did several of the first high-resolution x-ray structures of DNA. He then spent five years between 1982-1987 doing post-doctoral research on DNA and chromosomes at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge. He moved to Australia in 1987 and has lived there ever since. Later in the 1990s he began to do DNA forensic research as a private hobby with UFO investigator Bill Chalkler. Horace became interested in crop circles only in 2002, when the Crooked Soley 'curved DNA' formation showed what he and other colleagues were meeting to discuss, just 50 km away in Cambridge! Astronomical Interpretations of Recent Crop Formations
Following his very well-received presentation last year, Horace looks in detail at several of the crop patterns from this and recent years and demonstrates his belief that in them we are being given accurate and astonishing information on celestial clocks and calendars, via sophisticated astronomical diagrams. - http://www.glastonburysymposium.co.uk/speakers.html
Dr. Drew authored the following books:
- New Approaches to Structural Mechanics, Shells and Biological Structures (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications), Springer (2002), 536pp.
- Understanding DNA, Third Edition: The Molecule and How it Works, Academic Press (3rd ed. 2004), 352pp.
- 2002 - "A Periodic Structural Model for the Electron Can Calculate its Intrinsic Properties to an Accuracy of Second or Third Order" (Read in full)
- 2000 - "If There is No Thomas Precession, What Then? ('Light Signal' Versus 'Intrinsic' Relativity)"
- 1997 - "[[Time Counting in a Distant Galaxy: Is the Universe Really Expanding?