|Residence||Ashland, OR, United States|
|Known for||New Energy, Cosmology, []|
James DeMeo, Ph.D., formally studied the Earth, atmospheric, and environmental/social sciences at Florida International University and the University of Kansas, where he earned his Ph.D. in 1986. At KU, he openly undertook graduate-level natural scientific research specifically focused upon Wilhelm Reich's controversial discoveries, subjecting those ideas to rigorous testing with positive verification of the original findings. DeMeo has undertaken field research in the arid American Southwest, Egypt, Israel, sub-Saharan Eritrea, and Namibia, Africa. His published works include dozens of articles and compendiums, and several books, including Saharasia and The Orgone Accumulator Handbook. He was editor of On Wilhelm Reich and Orgonomy and Heretic's Notebook, editor of the journal Pulse of the Planet, and co-editor for the German-language compendium Nach Reich: Neue Forschung zur Orgonomie. A full list of his peer-reviewed and major publications is found at the ResearchGate website, with a more comprehensive listing given at his home website. DeMeo served on the Faculty of Geography at Illinois State University and the University of Miami, and is a former Research Associate of the American College of Orgonomy. He is a member of the American Meteorological Association, Society for Scientific Exploration, Arid Lands Society, Natural Philosophy Alliance, and International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy and Energy Medicine. He is Director of the Orgone Biophysical Research Lab, which he founded in 1978, and in 1994 moved to establish the Greenspring Center high-altitude research facility in the Siskiyou Mountains near to Ashland, Oregon.
- 2004 - "A Dynamic and Substantive Cosmological Ether"
- 1998 - "Coping with Suppression of Innovative Thought"
- 1998 - "Practical Applications of Aether Theory: Biological and Atmospheric Experiments"
- 1996 - "Dayton Miller's Discovery of the Dynamic Aether Drift"
- 1996 - "Independent Discoveries of a Dynamic Biocosmic Energy in Space"
- 1994 - "Energy in Space: Empirical Evidence & Implications for..."
- 1993 - "A Cause of Draughts? Interview with Dr. James DeMeo"
- 1991 - "For Arp's Sake"
- 2002 - "Heretic's Notebook: Emotions, Protocells, Ether-Drift and Cosmic Life-Energy, with New Research Supporting Wilhelm Reich" (Read in full)
- 1998 - "SAHARASIA: The 4000 BCE Origins of Child Abuse, Sex-Repression, Warfare and Social Violence, in the Deserts of the Old World." (Read in full)
- 1989 - "The Orgone Accumulator Handbook: Construction Plans Experimental Use and Protection Against Toxic Energy" (Read in full)