Jean Pierre Vigier
Jean Pierre Vigier
|Born||January 16, 1920|
|Died||May 4, 2004|
|Known for||Quantum Theory, Cold Fusion|
Jean-Pierre Vigier earned his Ph.D. in Mathematics from University of Geneva in 1946 and served briefly as a member of the French Atomic Commission together with Frederic Joliot-Curie. In 1948 he was appointed assistant to Louis de Broglie (Nobel Prize in 1929 for discovery of wave nature of particles), a position he held until the latter's retirement in 1962, although their collaboration lasted another 10 years. He is the author of more than 200 scientific papers, and has co-authored and edited a number of books and conference proceedings. He is a member of the editorial board of Physics Letters A, and remains one of the most vocal proponents of the Stochastic Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics.
- "New Hydrogen Energies in Specially Structured Dense Media: Capillary Chemistry and Capillary Fusion", in Third International Conference on Cold Fusion, Frontiers of Cold Fusion, 1992. Nagoya Japan: Universal Academy Press, Inc., Tokyo, Japan.
- "New Hydrogen (Deuterium) Bohr Orbits in Quantum Chemistry and Cold Fusion Processes"' in International Symposium on Cold Fusion and Advanced Energy Sources, 1994. Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus: Fusion Information Center, Salt Lake City.
- "On Cathodically Polarized Pd/D Systems", Phys. Lett. A, 1996. 221: p. 138.
- 2006 - "Interactions of Internal Inertial and Phase Space Motions of Extended Particle Elements Moving in Dirac's Real ?Aether? Model"
- 2002 - "Experimental Repeal of the Speed Limit for Gravitational, Electrodynamic, and Quantum Field Interactions"
- 1997 - "Relativistic Interpretation (with Non-Zero Photon Mass) of the Small Ether Drift Velocity Detected by Michelson, Morley and Miller" (Read in full)
- 1990 - "Spatial Fluctuation of the Hubble "Constant"" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "Beyond The Standard Model: Searching For Unity In Physics (Proceedings of the Paris Symposium Honoring the 83rd Birthday of Jean-Pierre Vigier)" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "Gravitation and Cosmology: From the Hubble Radius to the Planck Scale (Fundamental Theories of Physics)" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "The Enigmatic Photon - Volume 2: Non-Abelian Electrodynamics" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "The Enigmatic Photon - Volume 3: Theory and Practice of the B(3) Field" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "The Enigmatic Photon - Volume 4: New Directions" (Read in full)
- 2000 - "Jean-Pierre Vigier and the Stochastic Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics" (Read in full)
- 1998 - "Causality and Locality in Modern Physics (Fundamental Theories of Physics)" (Read in full)
- 1998 - "The Present Status of the Quantum Theory of Light (Fundamental Theories of Physics)" (Read in full)
- 1994 - "The Enigmatic Photon - Volume 1: The Field B3" (Read in full)