|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1941|
|Fields||Professor of Physics|
Jeremy Dunning-Davies was born in Barry, Wales in 1941. He obtained his Ph.D. from the University of Wales. He is a senior lecturer in physics at the University of Hull and fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society.
Dunning-Davies is also the chairman of two organisations, devoted to fringe science, connected with the physicist Ruggero Santilli.
- "Thermodynamics of Antimatter via Santilli's Isodualities," Found. Phys. Lett., V12, pp. 593-599 (1999).
- 2012 - "Information Entropy and the Statistics of the Classical Ideal Gas"
- 2007 - "Charles Kenneth Thornhill (1917-2007)" (Read in full)
- 2006 - "Planck Particles and Quantum Gravity " (Read in full)
- 2006 - "The Thermodynamics Associated with Santilli's Hadronic Mechanism "
- 2005 - "A Re-Examination of Maxwell's Electrodynamics Equations " (Read in full)
- 0 - "The Gravitational Red-Shift" (Read in full)